Key Design Features
• Self tapping one piece implant with an integral abutment designed for one stage surgical procedure and cemented restorations.
• Immediate function.
• Designed for narrow ridges, solves tight spacing problems.
• Ideal replacements for laterals in the maxilla and incisors in the mandible.
Single Thread Design
• Thread design profile condenses bone gradually to enhance primary stability.
• The insertion rate of the opi™ implants are 1.5mm per revolution.
Sharp and precise bone cutting.
Narrow Apex Design
• Apex with self-tapping drilling blades enables smaller osteotomy.
• The self-tapping function also supports a precise adaptation of the implant thread to
the bone, thus providing optimal primary stability.
• Improved ease of insertion and allows directional adjustments during the initial stages of insertion.
Integrated Restorative Abutment
• Polished Titanium abutment.
• Beveled collar generates a perfect environment for the soft-tissue growth and helps prevent bone resorption.
Selective Surface Treatment
• Selective surface blasting and double acid etching.
• Uncompromising surface cleanliness.
Superior EDS and XPS results.
• High initial stability even in compromised bone situations.
• Expanding tapered implant body.
• Available in two diameters: 3.0mm and 3.3mm and in varying heights of 10mm, 11.5mm, 13mm and