Main ingredients: Zinc Oxide and wheat starch
- Very good skin compatibility
- Dermatologically tested
- Without perfume
- No parabens
- No preservatives
ATL® Lassar Paste forms a barrier that protects the skin from the effects of faeces and urine. It calms redness and itching, especially in situations of erythema of the diaper and in the prevention of rashes.
ATL® Lassar Paste is indicated in situations where skin regeneration and protection is required.
How to use: apply 2 to 3 times a day, after cleaning the area to care.
Importance of using ATL-lassar paste:
ATL - lassar paste confers high skin protection having softening and calming properties due to the presence of sweet almond oil. A product that favors the skin recovery of hypersensitive skins of the newborn, child, adult and elderly in situations of skin irritation, cracked skin and erythema of the diaper.
Advice for use
• Nappy rash: After each change of diaper apply a layer on the clean and dry baby's tail.
• Acne and pimples: apply at night, as a dry mask, which should be washed in the morning.
• Treatment of skin blemishes.
• Edema, phlebitis, thrombophlebitis, chronic venous insufficiency, varicose ulcers: with the use of bandages zinc oxide has a cicatrizing action for chronic wounds and a moisturizing action to protect the skin around them.
• In any other area of the body (except mucous membranes) to protect and moisturize the skin.