Hand Disinfectant - Alcohol Antiseptic Gel 70% with dispenser - 500ml
Price With Taxes
- Brand: Youbelle
- Product Code: MM-AGAEK500
- In stock
Hand Disinfectant - Alcohol Antiseptic Gel with 70% dispenser - 500ml effective against most viruses, fungi and bacteria. Quantity: 5.. See More
Hand Disinfectant - Alcohol Antiseptic Gel with 70% dispenser - 500ml effective against most viruses, fungi and bacteria.
- Quantity: 500ml.
- Antiseptic for hands and arms. It can be used on the skin in general.
- Prevention of nosocomial infections.
- Antiseptic for hands and arms. It can be used on the skin in general. Effective against most viruses, fungi and bacteria.
- EXTERNAL USE.
- SABA (alcohol-based antiseptic solution).
Do you know how effective the use of alcohol gel is?
The alcohol gel fits into the range of antiseptics, preventing infection by the coronavirus. The WHO (World Health Organization) recommends using solutions with a concentration of 70% ethyl alcohol.
Gel alcohol is not enough: wash your hands !!
Gel alcohol, works effectively against several microorganisms, namely some "cousins" Sars-Cov-2 coronaviruses, which cause Covid-19. However, there are other families of microorganisms that are more resistant to the product, for example, norovirus and some variations of the HAV virus, which causes Hepatitis A. Considering all this, experts recommend not to bring your hands to your face, even after disinfection with alcohol gel. “Washing hands is preferable care to alcohol-based disinfectants for any virus. The physical action of friction, the surfactant action of soap and running water help to remove the virus from the hands, ”explained Christine L. Moe, from Emory University in the United States, to Popular Mechanics.
Use ordinary alcohol, in what situations?
- Often using liquid ethyl alcohol to clean your hands, it dries them and can lead to cracking of the skin. And in this case, we have a gateway to bacteria.
- Therefore, the use of liquid ethyl alcohol should be an exceptional procedure.
- It is best to wash your hands with soap and water, as a ritual whenever you take something shared, patiently for 20 seconds, rubbing your nails and palms.
- If soap and water are not available, then you can use alcohol gel.
- Liquid ethyl alcohol can be used for cleaning surfaces. On surfaces it is not convenient to use alcohol gel because it is sticky and does not work properly.
- The gel alcohol is more suitable for the hands to protect and not dry the skin of the hands.
Care in the acquisition, storage and use of gel alcohol:
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not approach fire, as it is a flammable material.
- Storage should be done according to the label's instructions.
- It is not recommended to use ethyl alcohol in the form of counterfeit or homemade gel (clandestine products): You should always avoid clandestine products, as they have no proof of their virucidal activity and have not undergone quality control in relation to determining the alcohol content ethyl. On the other hand, they did not undergo the security controls necessary to be marketed.
- When purchasing, pay attention to the packaging, label and transparency, because even if the product has color, it must be transparent.
- It is important to note that the purchase of unauthorized irregular products puts consumers, their families and neighbors at risk. The first option for hand hygiene is washing with soap and water. If you are unable to buy alcohol gel from a safe source, do so and hand hygiene with soap and water, which is very effective in preventing Covid-19 when using alcohol gel.