AMD - Bed Liners - 60x90cm - 30 units
Price With Taxes
- Brand: AMD
- Product Code: MM-RESAMD60X90
- In stock
Bedunderpad. Mattress protection. They help with daily hygiene, keeping the place clean and the skin dry and protected. Absorption: extra (3 drops).. See More
.. See More
Bedunderpad. Mattress protection. They help with daily hygiene, keeping the place clean and the skin dry and protected.
Absorption: extra (3 drops)
- Compressed absorbent core.
- Soft inner surface.
- Impermeable external surface.
Quantity: Pack of 30 units.
Where to use the guards?
- Bedridden: To protect beds in bedridden people.
- Elderly: On sofas, chairs or armchairs, for example for elderly people. Prevents the formation of ulcers and bedsores.
- Pediatrics: Widely used in childcare, changing diapers, or changing diapers anywhere else such as on the bed, inside the car. Great option when going on vacation.
- Defralde: protect the bed in children who are starting to defrost during the night.
- Postpartum women: in the postpartum period, it can be used to safeguard the loss of lochia in bed or sofa.
- Veterinary: used in dogs and cats for various purposes, including for pee peeing (see additional information “How to teach the dog to do the needs in an indoor space?”).
How to teach the dog to do the needs in an indoor space?
You can put a screen with a tray and even use an attractive spray, to help stimulate your bigeye to do the needs there.
In that space you choose, you should put his bed, the feeder with the ration, the waterer with clean, fresh water and some toys. The guard should be in the opposite corner from these objects, always as far away as possible, as no dog likes to make needs near the place where he eats and sleeps. After meals, leave him in that space for a while and, if he needs in the right place, reward him with some delicious cookies. In the early days, it is preferable that the screen, or any other absorbent material you choose, occupy a large area. You can reduce it when he knows this is the right place.
Always remove the waste and clean and disinfect the indicated area with a product that neutralizes the odor. That way, your dog will not be bothered by the odors of his own needs and will prevent him from rejecting that place as his bathroom.
If you have not yet been able to teach your dog where the proper place is, and if he spends a great deal of time alone, it is normal that when he gets home, he will find urine and waste on the floor. In addition, the happiness of the bigeye when seeing the tutor after a few hours can make him urinate at that moment, due to the excitement. Be understanding of any of these situations and insist on training whenever you can, based on positive reinforcement. You should never punish your dog for not doing the needs in the right place. It will take time to learn and negative or more aggressive behavior will have the opposite effect and it will be more difficult to learn. Teaching a dog requires patience.