Anti-Dull Suede Cloth for Glasses (1 unit - 200 uses)
Price With Taxes
- Product Code: MM-PCAE
- Out of stock
Anti-Dull Suede Cloth for glasses is an appropriate cloth to prevent them from fogging the lens of the glasses, which can be standard glasses, or spor.. See More
.. See More
Anti-Dull Suede Cloth for glasses is an appropriate cloth to prevent them from fogging the lens of the glasses, which can be standard glasses, or sports or even swimming.
As well as helmets and all kinds of surfaces that tend to fog up.
Each cloth can hold 200 uses
- Material: chaursa
- Quantity: 1
- Product duration: I have 200 uses, since each use is kept in a dated bag. I know I can lose moisture, smudge with a few drops of water.
- Where to use: Goggles, sports glasses, swimming goggles, helmet visors and all types of surfaces they usually carry.
- Measurements: Envelope: 9 x 13.5 cm.
- Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. Do not ingest.
Perfluoroalkyl ethyl ether <1
Hydrogenated castor oil PEG-40 <1
Do not damage the lens two serious eyes, clean them properly!
Do you know how to clean your eyes and how to damage your glasses?
Find out with us how you can do it in the best possible way
1. Start by running your eyes through the water and using a non-abrasive soap. Wash the entire frame, avoiding citrus products, which can damage the lenses.
Remove or shake with circular movements and slightly shake the eyeball to pull or excess water.
Gently dry your eyes with a cotton towel, a chamois cloth or a washcloth. Avoid rubbing, lightly drying the lenses.
2. Fill or wash the water with a non-abrasive layer and immerse the eyes, making small movements.
Rinse under running water to pour or shake and remove or excess water.
Moisten a cloth and place on the lens. Fold it in half and clean the front and the back at the same time. The facade is safe in the nose area so as not to open much until then.
Rinse and finish again, wipe like a dry cloth.
3. Use a cleaning spray to clean the lenses. It is not necessary to add many products to make drying difficult.
Dry with your own washcloth.
So, now that we have demystified all the mysteries of the two glasses, don't you think it is better to do so? Less hair won't go up to the lens so quickly!
View the following video to show a correct way to clean your glasses: