AllTest Covid-19 Antigen Autotest - 1 Unit
Price With Taxes
- Product Code: MM-ATC19AT
- In stock
Self-test ALLTEST SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Test The Snelle test op SARS-CoV-2 Antigeen (Zeltest) is an immunochromatographic method for the rapid and qu.. See More
.. See More
ALLTEST SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Test
The Snelle test op SARS-CoV-2 Antigeen (Zeltest) is an immunochromatographic method for the rapid and qualitative detection of the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Respiratory Syndrome N protein antigen 2 (SARS-Cov-2) in nasal swabs. The test is applicable to all individuals with suspected infection by the SARS-CoV-2).
The test will be used to aid in the diagnosis of infectious coronavirus disease (COVID-19) caused by SARS-CoV-2. The reagent is simple to operate, safe and effective, and is suitable for non-professional home use.
Results up to 15 minutes!
COVID-19 Nasal Antigen Autotest helps detect the COVID-19 antigen in patients suspected of being COVID-19 positive.
- Rapid and qualitative immunochromatographic assay for the detection of the SARS-CoV-2 antigen in humans
- Uses a nasal swab, smaller than a nasopharyngeal swab
- More convenient and practical to use
- Less invasive as it is done in the nostril and not the nasopharynx
- Results within 15 to 20 minutes
- It may or may not be used in a laboratory environment, as long as it complies with the requirements and instructions included in the test.
- Provides a preliminary result and must be confirmed with a laboratory test
- Indicated for patients suspected of being COVID-19 positive
- Approved by INFARMED
- Recognized reliability and quality test
- Includes: 1 test device, sterile swab, extraction tube, dispensing cap and package insert
The new coronaviruses belong to the beta-coronavirus genus. COVID-19 is a serious and contagious respiratory disease. In general, people are susceptible to the disease. Currently, patients affected by the new coronavirus are the biggest source of infection, and even infected and asymptomatic people can also be a source of infection.
Based on current epidemiological studies, the incubation period varies between 1 and 14 days, but most often it is 3 to 7 days. Among others, the main symptoms are:
- loss of smell and/or taste
- and dry cough.
- In some cases symptoms such as stuffy nose, runny nose, sore throat, muscle pain and diarrhea were also experienced.