Bio-Oil is specialized in skin care. Especially indicated to help with scars, stretch marks, skin blemishes and aged or dehydrated skin.
Therapeutic indications of Bio-oil:
Scars: Helps to improve the appearance of scars, whether recent or old. It is excellent in the scars of cesarean section.
Stretch marks: Formulated to help reduce the possibility of stretch marks forming during pregnancy, during pregnancy, in the puerperal period, during growth during adolescence and in rapid weight change. It also helps to improve the appearance of existing stretch marks.
Skin spots: Helps to improve the appearance of skin spots. Suitable for light and dark skin tones.
Dehydrated and aged skin: Helps smooth and tone wrinkled skin and maintain skin hydration. suitable for face and body.
PurCellin oil: Contains the revolutionary ingredient PurCellin oil, which makes the formula light, non-greasy and easily absorbable.
- Apply twice a day for a minimum of three months.
- During pregnancy apply from the second trimester.
- Results vary from person to person.
- Suitable for sensitive and non-comedogenic skin.
- Suitable for skin with acne.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on injured skin.
- In the unlikely event of skin irritation, discontinue use.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of water.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a place protected from direct sunlight.
Vegetables - Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Calendula Oil) - Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender Oil) - Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Aceite de romero) - Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (Chamomile Oil) Vitamins - Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) - Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) Oil base - Paraffinum Liquidum - Triisononanoin - Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate - Isopropyl Myristate - Glycine Soy Oil - Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil - BHT - Bisabolol Fragancia (Rosa) - Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone - Amyl Cinnamal - Benzyl Salicylate Coumarin - Eugenol - Farnesol - Geraniol -Hydroxycitronellal -Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde - Limonene - Linalool.
Bio-Oil is made in accordance with the good manufacturing practices in force and as stipulated by the World Health Organization. All components underwent controls against adulteration and microbiological contamination before production. A sample from each batch was analyzed in a laboratory and was preserved and controlled for 5 years. - Bio-Oil containers are recyclable. All paper materials are certified to comply with sustainable forest conservation practices. - In the Bio-Oil manufacturing process, no harmful emissions, hazardous waste or wastewater are generated.
Other options: Bio-oil gel.
Several bloggers talk about this wonderful product. An example of a blog is "Blog da Ana" which made an incredible post, entitled "5 reasons to use the award-winning Bio-Oil: Kim Kardashian's darling!" , of which we transcribe an excerpt:
"WHAT DOES IT PROMISE? (The 5 reasons to use Bio-oil!)
- helps to improve the appearance of scarred skin, whether new or old.
- prevents stretch marks formed during pregnancy, adolescence and due to rapid changes in weight, in addition to reducing existing ones.
- promotes the uniformity of uneven skin tones.
- helps prevent the appearance of age signs (wrinkles) on the face and body.
- replenishes the skin's natural oils suppressed by extreme climatic conditions, frequent baths and dehydrating effects of air conditioning or central heating.
HOW DOES IT ACT? How Bio-oil's active ingredients work
The formula for this treatment is a combination of plant extracts and vitamins suspended in an oil base. Bio-Oil has 6 main actives that act on the skin as follows:
PurCellin Oil - revolutionary ingredient that changes the general consistency of the formula, making it light and non-greasy, ensuring that the benefits of vitamins and plant extracts are easily absorbed.
Calendula Oil - botanical extract that regenerates the skin through its healing and anti-inflammatory function.
Lavender Oil - natural antiseptic that soothes and softens the skin.
Rosemary Oil - invigorates the skin as well as having a calming effect.
Chamomile oil - has anti-inflammatory function and also softens the skin.
Vitamins A and E - help in strengthening and nourishing the skin, in addition to acting as antioxidants, preventing premature aging. They also help to retain water in the skin, leaving it hydrated and lubricated.
WHO CAN USE BIO-OIL?
It is indicated for all skin types and can be used on the face and body, including pregnant women."