Powder-Free Black Nitrile Gloves - 100 units
Price With Taxes
- Brand: Alba
- Product Code: MM-LRGNP
- In stock
Nitrile without black powder in packs of 100 units. Ambidextrous. Single use. Black color Uses: aesthetics, cooking, gardening, mechanics,.. See More
.. See More
Nitrile without black powder in packs of 100 units.
Uses: aesthetics, cooking, gardening, mechanics, DIY, among others.
What is nitrile glove?
Nitrile gloves are developed with synthetic rubber, a very resistant material.
- Price vs quality.
- High tear resistance.
- Wear resistance or more abrasive situations.
- Antiallergic for those who have sensitivity and allergic reactions to latex.
- Approvals for various environmental hazards.
What risks does the nitrile glove protect?
There are nitrile gloves with approvals for the following risks:
Some examples of products found in companies and for which you can use the nitrile glove are:
- Aliphatic Hydrocarbons: alkanes, alkenes, alkynes and alkadienes;
- Aromatic Hydrocarbons: Naphthalene, Anthracene and Phenanthrene;
- Alcohol: Ethanol is the best known and most used. However, they can be presented as monoalcohols, methanol, methyl alcohol, glycerin, sorbitol and xylitol;
- Ethers: Common, diethyl and ethyl ether.
- Gloves (PPE) play an important role in protecting against contaminants and preventing worker health when handling different categories of substances.
Therefore, understanding the ideal glove is essential to ensure employee safety.
Where to use the nitrile glove?
Nitrile gloves are less elastic when compared to natural latex.
However, despite its lower elasticity, it is more resistant to tears when subjected to traction. It is extremely resilient. They are excellent for handling oils, greases and other petroleum derivatives.
They are widely used by agricultural workers. Professional activities in this sector require greater mechanical resistance, combined with resistance to oils, greases and some chemical products that are part of the farmer's daily life.
They are also recognized for being used, including in situations of pre-hospital care by doctors and nurses, in view of their high resistance.
It is an excellent choice for people with a natural latex protein allergy. The nitrile glove is synthetic without this protein.