Chamomile Essential Oil - 5ml - Pranarom
Price With Taxes
- Brand: Pranarom
- Product Code: MM-OECBP
- In stock
Chamaemelum nobile 5ml Aromatic molecules: isobutyl angelate, isoamyl angelate Distilled part: the flower Most frequent use.. See More
.. See More
Aromatic molecules: isobutyl angelate, isoamyl angelate
Distilled part: the flower
Most frequent use: Local use; Oral use;
It is in the fine and sandy soils of western Europe that this vigorous plant presents plumose leaves, heads composed of white, rare, tubular flowers, yellow in the center and inserted in a conical receptacle, as well as yellowish fluted achenes.
• antipruritic, antiphlogistic, antiallergic
• digestive tonic: carminative, bile duct
• sedative, preanesthetic, CNS tranquilizer
• analgesic, analgesic.
Therapeutic indication, dosage and precautions:
1-Inflammatory and itchy skin states
- Dosage: Roman Chamomile – 5ml St John's Wort, Rosehip or Borage Vegetable Oil – 5ml Apply 3 drops to the affected area 3x a day
- Precautions: It can be used topically, diffused and inhaled on pregnant women and babies on a topical basis from 3Kg in weight
2- Intestinal Parasites
- Dosing regimen: O.E. Roman chamomile – 3ml O.E. Tea Tree – 2ml O.V. Apricot seed – 5ml Apply to the abdomen 3x a day for 5 days: <1 year – 3gts 12-30 months – 5gts 30m – 7years – 8 to 10gts
3- Other therapeutic applications:
- Skin: can be used from 3kg onwards, diluting in vegetable oil, for example, sweet almond oil. It has anti-inflammatory and antifungal effect. To optimize the anti-inflammatory action use synergy: 1 drop of calendula + 1 drop of Roman chamomile.
- Atopic dermatitis, eczema, diaper rash (a droplet on the affected area).
- Cramps: 1 drop of chamomile + 9 drops of a vegetable oil. Apply by massaging the lower abdomen, counterclockwise. Maximum applications: 3 times a day.
- Soluxes: in the solar plexus.
- Nausea: in the solar plexus. Can be used on pregnant women.
Ingest 2 drops in neutral support 3 times a day. Recommended maximum daily dose for the oil: 6 drops - 220 mg.
In case of stress or emotional shock, 3 drops of CTEO Noble Chamomile on the solar plexus
and/or the Smell method:
place 2 drops of CTEO Noble Camomile on the inside of your wrists, bring your hands together in a cathedral shape and cover your nose with folded hands and practice a long, deep breath repeated 2-3 times in succession. Can be repeated at will according to demand.
Digestion and Intestinal Health - Joints and Muscles - Urinary Tract - Skin Care - Emotional Balance
SLEEP DISORDERS: BETTER SLEEP WITH ESSENTIAL OILS
Basic rules for sleeping well:
- send screens
- play sports
- eat little
- Avoid stimulant drinks and alcohol
- have a right pace
- Ritualize bedtime
The Essential Oils Boost
Stress is one of the most harmful enemies of restorative sleep, both for the negative thoughts it generates and for its somatic consequences on blood circulation and hormonal pressure. Lack of light also causes a disturbance in the production of melatonin, the sleep hormone, which can have a significant impact on the quality of light and a person's mood, depending on sensitivities.
However, many essential oils make it easier to harmonize the nervous sphere.
They work on two levels:
- by the smell
Diffusion creates an atmosphere conducive to relaxation and fits perfectly into a bedtime ritual. Consider diffusing essential oils in the bedroom about 30 minutes before bedtime (never while sleeping). Count 10 drops of essential oils for a 30-minute session with an ultrasonic diffuser. The essential oils to favor are those recommended for its action against stres. Preferably choose those you like the aroma of, mix them to diversify the spheres of action.
Here are some:
- Tangerine (Citrus reticulata)
- Sweet orange (Citrus sinensis)
- Small grain bigarade (Citrus aurantium ssp amara)
- True lavender (lavandula angustifolia ssp angustifolia)
- Noble chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile)
- You can pour 2-3 drops of any of these essential oils onto your pillow or pajama collar.
Essential oil massage for regular sleep:
At bedtime, you can also massage essential oils into the solar plexus or back, along the spine to more easily induce sleep. This allows you to work on both the energetic aspect of certain essential oils (Neroli, Petit grain Bigarade, Sweet orange) and the nervous aspect (Noble chamomile, Mandravasarotra, Petit grain Bigarade).
- Essential oil of Mandravasarotra (Cinnamosma fragrans): 10 drops
- Noble chamomile essential oil (Chamaemelum nobile): 10 drops
- Tangerine essential oil (Citrus reticulata zest): 10 drops
- Neroli essential oil (Citrus aurantium amara flower): 5 to 15 drops depending on mood
- Apricot kernel vegetable oil: 2ml
- Massage a small amount of oil obtained a few minutes before bed. A real olfactory and comforting pleasure, an opportunity to connect with yourself.