Shampoo Baby MIPMED - 500ml
Price With Taxes
- Brand: MipMed
- Product Code: MM-CB500
- In stock
Shampoo with a nice perfume. Recommended to wash the hair of the baby and the child. Dermatologically tested. The MIPMED shampoo is ideal for.. See More
Shampoo with a nice perfume.
Recommended to wash the hair of the baby and the child.
The MIPMED shampoo is ideal for use from day one.
Also suitable for sensitive skin and all types of hair.
Does not cause burning eyes.
How to use:
Apply to wet hair and gently massage the scalp. Then rinse thoroughly with water to remove the foam.
Keep container closed and stored at room temperature. Do not ingest. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
Aqua, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Myreth SulfateDisodium cocoamphodiacetate, Cocamide DEA, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic acid ,Dehydroacetic acid, Citric acid, Panthenol, Peg-150 Distearate, Parfum, CI 19140.
IN THE BATH
Care before your baby's bath
- Heated environment and no draft.
- Water temperature: 36-37ºC.
- Material should be pre-prepared including a complete change of clothes.
- Remove all jewelry or adornments to avoid hurting the baby.
- Wash hands.
- Clean the tail or debris of feces and only then put the baby in the bathtub.
Caring for your baby's bath
- Take the baby safely: the head should be resting on your forearm and with your hand firmly holding the arm by the armpit. With your free hand, support your tail and legs.
- Wash first with clean water on the face (eyes, ears and mouth)
- Use a baby shower gel (neutral pH, no detergent or perfumes) in small quantities
- Rinse the head without running soap water into the eyes
- Always lather from the cleanest to the dirtiest, ending in the genitals and tail
- In the end, rinse the baby with clean water (rinse), avoiding the permanence of gel residues on the skin.
Care after your baby's bath
- Choose a large soft towel to clean the baby.
- The movements when cleaning should be smooth without rubbing the skin.
- Firstly dry the head
- Never forget to clean the skin folds (neck, armpits and groins) to avoid skin irritation.
- At the end of the bath, apply emollient / moisturizing cream all over the body. The drier the skin, the greater the likelihood of injury. To "warm" the cream spread it first on your hands.
- Comb the hair after drying, preferably with a soft brush or comb.