Single dose serum in 5ml bottles, sterilized for cleaning the eye, nose or wounds.
Saline is an isotonic solution for body fluids containing 0.9% NaCl in distilled water.
30 units of 5ml
Advantages of using single dose:
- Sterile product. Using a single dose reduces the risk of nasal infection or eye infection. Very used in childcare for this purpose.
- On the other hand, in health services or at home, hygiene standards recommend the use of physiological irrigation serum in a single dose, in order to avoid cross-contamination.
- The saline can have numerous functions, in the area of pediatrics is used to wash the nasal cavities and daily eye wash of the baby, the child. You can also use the adult. see the detailed procedure below.
- Contact lens cleaning and eye irrigation (Note: Contact lens cleaning should not be done exclusively with saline solution, but should assist with specific contact lens cleaning fluids to avoid irritation and ocular infections);
- Wetting of compresses and dressings;
- Hygiene of a new piercing;
- Hydration of the skin (the serum has properties capable of reducing the dilation of the pores of the face and nourishing the skin);
- Vaporizers and humidifiers;
- Putting a tooth that is waiting for reimplantation by a dentist;
- Preparations of microscopies.
Procedure - ophthalmic use:
- Wet a sterile cotton or compress and wipe the eyelids
- Or put a few drops in the eye and wipe it with a sterile compress.
Procedure - nasal use:
- Tilt your head slightly.
- Insert the tip of the container into the nostril.
- Gently press the pouch to pour.
- For the baby, place the product with a minimum of pressure in order to avoid any risk of contamination of the middle ear.
- Blow your nose.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE:
- For individual use.
- Not for injection.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use after the expiry date.
- Do not use the same unit for nose and eye hygiene.
- Store at room temperature.
- Openings should not be reused as the product does not contain preservatives.
- As this medical device does not contain any preservative, reuse would lead to the risk of administering a contaminated solution. In case of treatment with a nasal or ophthalmic medicine, the saline solution should be used before taking the medicine and not after.
- For more information, please read the package leaflet carefully.