Agaderm Dermoprotection Disinfectant - 500ml
Price With Taxes
- Brand: AGA
- Product Code: MM-AGADERM500
- In stock
Agaderm is a hand sanitizer that is characterized by its dermoprotection. It is ideal to be used to disinfect at the end of aesthetic treatments, befo.. See More
Agaderm is a hand sanitizer that is characterized by its dermoprotection. It is ideal to be used to disinfect at the end of aesthetic treatments, before manipulating babies, and other procedures. It is an antiseptic product but does not cause the sting, typical of alcohol based disinfectants.
- Antiseptic and bactericidal solution with dermoprotection.
- With dispenser included.
- Disinfection and protection of hands and healthy skin. It burns in open wounds.
- No use of water in the end.
Importance of Hand Disinfection
- The fact that handwashing is a way of preventing disease is no longer news.
- The hands are the area of the body most exposed to bacteria that we cannot avoid. Your hands touch everything, for example, the bars you hold on the bus, the keyboard you work with in your office.
- Hand sanitizer is most effective in preventing respiratory disease.
- Researchers recommend that these products be used on children under adult supervision, so as not to abuse their quantity and frequency.
- Hand sanitizers among other places are frequent in schools, doctor's offices, hospitals, in children's rooms, in the wallet of many people.
The product should not be used excessively. One measure to test if you are overusing is to check if you are getting dry or peeling skin. To regenerate the skin of the hands you can use aloe vera, rosehip creams or gels or a high moisturizing power. The effect of alcohol should be counteracted by good hydration!
On the other hand, overused disinfectants can reduce the normal bacterial flora of the skin that protects us from the environment, and from various organisms.