Topfer Diaper Protection Cream - 75ml
Price With Taxes
- Brand: Topfer
- Product Code: MM-CPFT75
- In stock
Topfer Diaper Protection Cream - 75ml diaper protection cream, moisturizes the skin while removing moisture. Keeps skin healthy. Mainly in the diap.. See More
.. See More
Topfer Diaper Protection Cream - 75ml diaper protection cream, moisturizes the skin while removing moisture. Keeps skin healthy.
Mainly in the diaper area. Contains wheat bran extract, calendula, jojoba oil, vitamin A and zinc oxygen. Fragrance-free and water-free.
Ideal for protecting particularly susceptible parts of the body, such as the area around the diaper. With a high proportion of zinc oxide, the cream is particularly effective in soothing baby's sensitive skin.
The water-free diaper rash cream guarantees effective protection against irritation and relief from diaper rash.
Also treat sensitive adult skin gently and naturally.
Packaging: tube containing 75 ml / tube containing 25 ml
Expiry date: 30 months
- Prevents pain and soothes red and irritated skin
- Protect baby's sensitive skin around the diaper area with natural substances
- With high quality organic ingredients and 15% zinc oxide
- No animal ingredients!
- The cream relieves red and irritated skin
- With organic wheat bran
- Contains organic calendula and a selection of organic essential oils such as olive oil, jojoba oil and almond oil
- Strict control ensures high quality
- No animal raw material
- 15% zinc oxide
Vegetable oil, zinc oxide, talc, di-starch phosphate, silica, wheat bran extract *, calendula extract *, olive oil *, vitamin E, jojoba oil *, almond oil *, cuckoo oil , sunflower oil, rosemary leaf extract*, hydrated vegetable oil.
* Natural ingredients from controlled organic agriculture
Special nutritional ingredients
Organic Wheat Bran Extract, Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Almond Oil, Organic Rosemary Oil
Special active ingredients
How does Töpfer Babywelt stand when it comes to packaging?
As a manufacturer of products for babies and mothers, we are particularly sensitive to all the issues that affect our products and how they are affected. The protection and safety of our baby food and cosmetics always comes first.
What is Töpfer's vision for packaging?
The protection and safety of our baby food and cosmetics always comes first.
As manufacturers of products for babies and mothers, we are particularly sensitive to all the issues that affect our products and how they are affected.
Sustainability thoughts and new types of packaging solutions are increasingly in focus.
With us and our customers. As manufacturers of organic foods and natural cosmetics, protecting and preserving our world is particularly important to us. We look for the best solutions, several criteria are important:
- The safety of our products and consequently of our small customers.
- The lasting quality of our products
- Handling and ease of use of the package
- Possibility of recyclability
- The packaging is free of harmful substances and ensures that no harmful substances are released into the environment / on the products
- Even if the offerings on the market change, there is still no ideal packaging solution in relation to all the criteria mentioned. We always evaluate the suitability of materials and the advantages and disadvantages of a packaging solution with regard to quality and safety. With our baby and mamacare products - all certified natural cosmetic products - no synthetic preservatives are used.
Product and baby protection
Our mamacarestãoare in your bathroom - maybe even within reach of your child. Therefore, for safety reasons, glass containers are taboo for us as glass can break easily.
Plastic packaging is currently the safest solution for our service.
We are working on solutions to fundamentally reduce the proportion of packaging, but also to increase the proportion of recycled plastics.
Replacing conventional plastics with more sustainable materials such as bioplastics is as important to us as developments in the areas of plastic recycling and recycling.