Rua de Barreiros, 74,
Rua do Monte de S. Bento, lote 11 e 12,
90% of orders delivered in under 24H!
Your shopping cart is empty!
Price With Taxes
Para encomendas a
partir de 75 €
Devoluções e garantias
A qualquer dia e a
Trocamos produtos para
além de 14 dias
Chattanooga's Rehab Electro Stimulator, with Compex technology and signal quality, is a 4-channel stimulator developed for physiotherapists and rehabilitation centers that require a standard use of electrostimulation.
Selection of 35 general programs, including the categories: Pain Relief, Rehabilitation, Sports, Fitness, Aesthetics and Massage
A carefully selected series of the best programs from Cefar and Compex
-> Muscle Intelligence ™ technology: Mi-Ready (integrating Mi technology in all 4 channels, but the Mi cable is not included). Muscle Intelligence functions are available automatically when the Mi cable is connected. 4 functions available on the 4 channels:
-> My-Scan: customize stimulation according to the patient's physiology for better comfort and effectiveness
-> Mi-TENS: acts effectively just below the motor limit for TENS programs
-> My-Range: operates effectively in the ideal intensity range for low frequency programs
-> My-Action: active session with voluntary contraction detected by the sensor to start stimulation
-> 2 + 2: possibility to choose a program for channels 1 and 2 and then select another one from the list of 2 + 2 programs for channels 3 and 4. This allows treating two different parts of the body, or two patients at the same time , or combine NMES and TENS as treatment
* Skip: manage the duration of the session and go directly to the next phase (recovery) when necessary.
* Motor point pen (included): this tool is very useful in combination with the selected program, as it guarantees the ideal placement of the electrodes.
* I-key: allows you to adjust the intensity on the four channels at the same time, direct access to the TOP 5 of the favorite programs or check the statistics in progress (number of contractions, level of intensity) during the sessions.
* Pause mode: pauses the stimulation when the electrodes must be repositioned.
* Programming: Customize programs and customize parameters for a specific patient / pathology.
* Autonomy and speed of recharge: with daily use and with the included charger, a complete recharge cycle lasts a maximum of 2.5 hours.
* 3 year warranty and software in Portuguese
- Rehabilitation I:
- Atrophy due to disuse
- Prevention of atrophy
- Muscle injury
- Motor point
- Pain relief I:
- 100 Hz Gate Control
- Frequency modulated TENS
- Modulated Pulse Amplitude TENS
- Alternate Burst / TENS
- Venous insufficiency 1
- Venous insufficiency 2
- Arterial insufficiency 1
- Arterial insufficiency 2
- Heavy legs
- Calamber Prevention
- Physical form:
- Active recovery
* Channels: Four independent and individually adjustable
* Waveform: rectangular constant, current with compensation pulse
* Maximum current intensity: 120 mA.
* Impulse intensity increments: Manual adjustment of the stimulation intensity from 0 to 999 (energy) in 0.25 mA increments.
* Pulse width: 30 to 400 µs.
* Pulse frequency: 1 to 150 Hz
Contents: Rehab rehabilitation unit, Quick charger, Battery, 4 cables, spring-loaded adapter kit, protective cover, 2 small electrode bags (5x5cm), 2 large electrode bags (5x10cm), User manual and practical guide in English, Guide for placing electrodes, Contact gel, Motor point pencil, carrying bag, Clip for the waist.
Subscribe to receive inspiration, ideas and news in your inbox.
Not a member?
Already have an account? You can
By completing profiles, we can ensure you get the best service