Bio Eucalyptus Oil - 10ml - Pranarom
Price With Taxes
- Brand: Pranarom
- Product Code: MM-OEEBP
- In stock
Eucalyptus globulus Therapeutic indication: respiratory apparatus decongestant action mucolytic action bronchitis phlegm .. See More
.. See More
- respiratory apparatus
- decongestant action
- mucolytic action
- sinusitis (apply oil with massage to the bridges of the nose, eyebrow and forehead. apply and apply pressure in these areas)
- has immunostimulating properties
- strengthening the limbic system.
How to use?
- Can be used in an ultrasonic diffuser to sanitize the environment or topically.
- Another way to make a cloud of steam: pour 3-5 drops into a pot of freshly boiled water, place a towel over your head and inhale. (decongestant and mucolytic action).
- You can also use it topically.
- Finally, it can be ingested (for clinging phlegm, for example).
Where to apply topically?
Apply to the chest and back and sole of the foot.
How to ingest Eucalyptus globules oil to eliminate stuck phlegm?
Take three drops in the adult. In children, eucalyptus radiata is preferable.
Aromatic molecules: 1.8 cineole
Distilled part: the leaf
Most frequent use: Local use, Diffusion,
Aromatic Family: Oxide, Monoterpene
Aromatic constituents: 1.8 cineole, alpha-pinene
Direct Inhalation: Yes, 3-15 drops.
Topic: Dilute with vegetable oils.
Other Ingredients: 100% Eucalyptus globulus *, eucalyptus globulus. *Organic certificate
This species of eucalyptus can be found in different parts of the planet (Portugal, Spain, Chile, India, China,...) and is widely used for its healing properties.
This beautiful tree belongs to the large Myrtaceae family and has antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial and expectorant properties.
Certified Organic Essential Oil
CTEO - Chemotyped Essential Oils
Organic certified by Ecocert ICO
We take advantage of the active properties of organic plants as essential oils for health and well-being. Each lot is GC/MS (gas chromatography, mass spectrometry) tested and chemotyped for purity.
- No GMOs.
- No synthetics.
- No additives.
- No adulterants.
- No animal testing.
- Botanical Part: Leaves
- Extraction: steam distilled
- Aromatic profile: fresh, medicinal, woody, earth
Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Always dilute. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. To remove essential oil, use vegetable (olive) oil. Do not use water.