Dietary supplements are an affordable and effective way to ensure that you receive the recommended daily intake of essential vitamins, minerals and other important nutrients needed for optimal health.
Dietary supplements come in various forms, including tablets, capsules, gums and powders, drinks and energy bars.
Popular supplements include vitamins D and B12, minerals like calcium and iron, herbs like echinacea and garlic, and products like glucosamine, probiotics and fish oils.
Dietary supplements can be:
- herbs (completely natural biologically active phytochemicals from plants and herbs);
- minerals (calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, etc.);
- nutritional additives (mixtures of proteins, essential amino acids, omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, etc.);
- probiotics / prebiotics (beneficial microorganisms / bacteria and yeasts / generally for the digestive system, etc.);
When choosing dietary supplements you should take into account:
- THE AMOUNT
- CALCULATE THE ACTIVITY
- QUALITY CERTIFICATES
- BE CAREFUL WITH THE PRICE
Dietary supplements or medications?
Modern Medicine is one of the greatest achievements of mankind, indisputable. But dietary supplements are a little frowned upon. Do not underestimate the power of high quality supplements chosen correctly. Combined with a healthy lifestyle, they can really prevent you from getting sick. Dietary supplements are unquestionably effective, but less regulated, so it is up to you to be informed and make the best choice.