Nitrile Gloves - 100 units - Low Cost
Price With Taxes
- Product Code: MM-LNLC
- Out of stock
Nitrile gloves, non-sterile. Ambidestras.Without latex.Gloves recommended for cleaning.Store in the original package in a dry and dark place, between .. See More
Nitrile gloves, non-sterile. Ambidestras.
Gloves recommended for cleaning.
Store in the original package in a dry and dark place, between 10ºC and 30ºC.
Protect from ozone and sources of heat.
Synthetic nitrile gloves without dust, high puncture resistance. Ideal alternative in case of allergy to latex gloves.
Constituent material of nitrile gloves:
Synthetic polymers (100% synthetic nitrile).
Advantage of nitrile gloves compared to latex gloves:
- Greater puncture resistance.
- With regard to protection is similar to those of latex.
- These gloves have a very high chemical resistance.
Its dust-free, micro-wrinkled surface provides high comfort and feel.
Good elasticity, although lower than latex gloves.
How to use nitrile gloves?
- Nitrile gloves can be worn by healthcare professionals.
- They are safe to protect against biological agents.
- Resistant to use with detergents. For example in domestic cleaning.
- For stronger chemicals, use extra-resistant nitrile gloves.
- Relatively resistant to gardening.
Where to buy nitrile gloves?
At MIPMED, online store or physical store.