Nitrile Gloves- 10 boxes of 100 units - Low Cost
Price With Taxes
- Product Code: MM-LNLC
- Out of stock
Nitrile gloves, non-sterile. Ambidestras. Without latex. Gloves recommended for cleaning. Store in the original package in a dry and dark plac.. See More
- Nitrile gloves, non-sterile.
- Without latex.
- Gloves recommended for cleaning.
- Store in the original package in a dry and dark place, between 10ºC and 30ºC.
- Protect from ozone and sources of heat.
- Synthetic nitrile gloves without dust, high puncture resistance.
- Ideal alternative in case of allergy to latex gloves.
Constituent material of nitrile gloves:
Synthetic polymers (100% synthetic nitrile).
Advantage of nitrile gloves compared to latex gloves:
- Greater puncture resistance.
- With regard to protection is similar to those of latex.
- These gloves have a very high chemical resistance.
Its dust-free, micro-wrinkled surface provides high comfort and feel.
Good elasticity, although lower than latex gloves.
How to use nitrile gloves?
- Nitrile gloves can be worn by healthcare professionals.
- They are safe to protect against biological agents.
- Resistant to use with detergents. For example in domestic cleaning.
- For stronger chemicals, use extra-resistant nitrile gloves.
- Relatively resistant to gardening.
Where to buy nitrile gloves?
At MIPMED, online store or physical store.