Bepanthene Eczema - 50g
Price With Taxes
- Brand: Bepanthene
- Product Code: MM-BPE50
- In stock
Bepanthene® Eczema 50g is a light cream that helps to relieve the symptoms of itching and red skin, ensuring prolonged hydration and reinforces the sk.. See More
Bepanthene® Eczema 50g is a light cream that helps to relieve the symptoms of itching and red skin, ensuring prolonged hydration and reinforces the skin's natural defenses. It can be used as a restorative and soothing cream.
Relief from itching (itching) and redness of the skin caused by:
- dry skin
- atopic dermatitis
- allergic reactions
- skin irritation
- The unique formula of Bepanthene® Eczema brings a new dimension to the treatment of eczema.
- Bepanthene® Eczema is an innovative solution that, without cortisone, relieves itching, moisturizes and repairs the skin, helping to reduce the need to scratch (itching).
- In addition to not containing perfumes, parabens or preservatives, it has a pleasant texture and can be used by the whole family (babies, children, adult). Including pregnant and breastfeeding.
- No perfumes, parabens or preservatives.
- Nice texture.
How does Bepanthene® Eczema work?
- Lipid technology that mimics the skin and strengthens the skin barrier to improve dry skin and itching. Since it has dexpanthenol and glycerin to increase skin hydration, smoothness and elasticity,
- ensuring prolonged hydration.
- So Bepanthene Eczema relieves itching, moisturizes and repairs the skin.
- Apply Bepanthene Eczema gently on the affected areas, without rubbing aggressively to avoid causing further irritation.
- Use whenever necessary until the symptoms disappear.
What is itching and how can it be treated?
Erythema, edema and itching of the skin can be caused by dry skin, atopic dermatitis, eczema, allergic skin reaction and other skin irritations. Under these conditions, the lipids in the horny layer (also called skin barrier) are damaged, which can induce itching. These lipids, which are mostly ceramides, act as a natural protection against irritation. When this protective barrier is damaged, the water evaporates, causing dry and itchy skin. The weakened skin barrier is also less effective in protecting against the entry of irritating agents into our body, which also causes more itching.
Thus, in conditions such as dry skin, atopic dermatitis, eczema, allergic skin reaction and other skin irritations, the regeneration of the protective skin barrier, through the use of special creams to reduce itching, such as Bepanthene® Eczema, is a fundamental part of treatment.
How does Bepanthene® Eczema repair our skin barrier?
The skin barrier is the outermost layer of the skin. It is a highly organized structure consisting of a succession of lipid layers: lipids with lamellar structure organized in overlapping layers. The main lipids present in these layers are ceramides. Between these layers, natural moisturizers bind water to the skin barrier and ensure the maintenance of adequate hydration.