The finger oximeter is a noninvasive medical device that indirectly measures the amount of oxygen in the blood. And can be used by children from 3 years.
- occupational therapists,
- Physical Education Professionals
- physical therapists
- To see oxygenation over time
In physiotherapy, it is used for the evaluation and / or management of respiratory physiotherapy for successful mechanical ventilation weaning, tracheostomy decannulation (post-weaning) and clinical and functional monitoring of other cardio-respiratory disorders.
The normal rate ranges from 95 to 100%.
Comed's oximeter is particularly convenient because it is non-invasive, well priced and with extremely reliable results!
- Measures blood oxygen saturation (SpO2), heart rate and pulse bar graph
- Model for adults and children from 3 years (finger thickness: 7.5 mm)
- LED display Low battery indicator
- Turns off automatically
- Measurements: SpO2: 0 to 100%, accurate to +/- 1%. Pulse: 25 to 250bpm accurate to +/- 1 bpm
- Supplied with a wrist strap and batteries (2 x LR03)