Non-Contact Forehead IR Thermometer is specially designed to take the body temperature of a person regardless of room temperature. Depending on various skin types and thickness, there may be temperature difference.
- device must only be used for the purposes described in this instruction manual
- device must only be used in an ambient temperature range between 10 and 40℃
- not expose this thermometer to electic shocks.
- not expose this thermometer to extreme temperature conditions of >50℃ or <0℃ not use the device in relative humidity higher than 85%.
- not use the device near large electromagnetic fields such as found
- with cordless or cell phones.
- the device away from water and heat, including direct sunlight.
- not drop or knock the device, and do not use if damaged.
- may affect the accuracy of measurements when the forehead is covered by hair, perspiration, cap or scarf
- the Measuring distance as 5cm-8cm (2in-3.2in).the body infrared thermometer should be left in that room during 15 to 20 minutes before using.
- may affect the accuracy of measurements when the forehead is covered by perspiration or other factors, please take the temperature behind the ear lobe.
- the glass with a cotton bud lightly moistened with 70% alcohol.
Before taking of the temperature make sure to remove hair and perspiration from the forehead.
Use of this thermometer is not intended as a substitute for consultation with your physician.
Should a problem occur with your device,please contact your retailer. Do not attempt to repair the device yourself.
According to EMC standard, the medical electronic products should be maintained specially.
- Precise non-contact measurements
- User selectable ℃or℉
- Set Alarm value
- Memorization of the last 32 measurements
- Automatic Data Hold & Auto power off
- Automatic selection range and Display Resolution O.1℃(O.1℉)
- Backlight LCD display
Non-Contact Forehead IR Thermometer is designed for body surface and forehead temperature measurement for infants and adults without contact to human body.
Non-Contact Forehead IR Thermometer can also be used to measure the temperature of a baby-bottle
or bath, or room temperature (by using the Surface Temp function).