MASSAGE CREAM FOR PROFESSIONAL USE
Chemodol is a massage cream with a high oily content which allows it to have a high durability (which contributes to its high durability) and excellent absorption properties (allowing a perfect contact with the skin). It is known as one of the exodibris products of the brand Chemodis.
- Massage cream for professional use
- Can be used in any type of massage
- For all types of skins
- Chemodol is a gentle massage cream with a high oil content and excellent absorption properties, allowing a perfect contact with the skin.
- Professional massage emulsion neutral.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Easy to remove with water.
- High durability.
- Chemodol has a neutral fragrance.
- Do not stain.
- This massage cream is not irritating to the skin and has good compatibility with the mucous membrane.
Advantages of using massage cream:
- Nourishes, moisturizes and softens skin
- It provides a more comfortable feeling of the hands of the therapist, or of the self, to slide over the body, and thus increases the efficiency of the procedure.
- Store in a dry place.
- Protect from sunlight.
- The temperature should not exceed 25 ° C.
Physical and chemical properties:
- White emulsion with a typical odor.
- Ph: 7.5.
- Density: 0,8850.
Ingredients: paraffium liquidum (> 50%), water (25-50%), glycerin sterate, aminimethyl propanol, ethylhexyl glycerin, phenoxyethanol, perfume (<0.1%).
Packing: 500 ml; 5L
Brand name: CHEMODIS (Netherlands)