Click Image for Gallery
Saline is an isotonic solution for body fluids containing 0.9% NaCl in distilled water.
The saline is sterile, with application in medical care.
Can be used for:
- Cleaning of wounds, stomata and burns;
- Contact lens cleaning and eye irrigation (Note: Contact lens cleaning should not be done exclusively with saline solution, but should assist with specific contact lens cleaning fluids to avoid irritation and ocular infections);
- Nebulization for asthma or others;
- Wetting of compresses and dressings;
- Nasal irrigation (besides cleaning and moisturizing the nose, helps prevent colds, flu and allergic symptoms);
- Hygiene of a new piercing;
- Hydration of the skin (the serum has properties capable of reducing the dilation of the pores of the face and nourishing the skin);
- Vaporizers and humidifiers;
- Putting a tooth that is waiting for reimplantation by a dentist;
- Surgical procedures (washing of body cavities and wetting of tissues during these procedures);
- Preparations of microscopies.
- Hygiene standards recommend the use of physiological irrigation solution in a single dose, in order to avoid cross contamination.
Available quantities: 60ml and 100ml