Sweet almond oil from GSL Laboratories has a mild aroma and leaves no stains on clothing.
Quantity: 500 ml packs.
Ingredients: Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, BHA.
Precautions: Keep container tightly closed, in a cool place and away from light. Keep out of the reach of children.
Indication: external use.
Known since ancient times for its cosmetic properties, the vegetable oil of Sweet Almonds is an excellent coadjuvante in the care of the skin.
Sweet almond oil (Prunus dulcis), 100% natural, is the active ingredient in creams, gels and shampoos, due to its nutritive, soothing and softening properties. It also has emollient properties, which favor the retention of water in the skin, keeping it hydrated.
It is suitable for all types of skins, including the driest, fragile and delicate ones such as babies.
Sweet almond oil is a healthy and economical alternative to beauty and wellness.
Its application is very wide: whether on the skin, face or body, hair, eyelashes, nails, beard, caring for furniture and musical instruments.
Its discrete aroma, almost neutral, is suitable for all applications.
BENEFITS OF SWEET ALMONDS OIL
- Moisturizes, softens and soothes skin.
- Prevents wrinkles and improves skin elasticity. It can be considered a remedy against aging, as it defines the skin and naturally renews the epidermis.
- It is especially good against dark circles and bags.
- It has anti-inflammatory and soothing action for the skin.
- It recovers the natural oiliness of poorly moisturized skin.
- Helps eliminate impurities and leave a clean, fresh and much younger skin.
- Moisturizes the cuticles / nails.
- Moisturizes rough regions of the body like elbows, knees, feet.
- Moisturizes hair deeply, from root to tip.
- Restores dry hair strands.
- Take the volume and frizz out of the hair.
- Gives shine and softness to the capillary wire.
- It can be used in infants and children as a coadjuvant to their moisturizing creams, since it has no perfumes and is an organic substance.
How to use
• The best time to apply almond oil is after bathing. The pores are more open and the product can penetrate well into the skin.
• The ideal time is to do it at night, as the body is less exposed to particles, which can accumulate and dirty the skin.
• The most effective suggestion to moisturize the body is to add a few drops of sweet almond oil to your body moisturizer. Softens the skin and improves elasticity, prevent stretch marks in pregnancy.
• During breastfeeding it can be applied to the nipples to prevent them from gaining painful cracks. It has the advantage of being ingested by the baby without side effects.
• For the desquamated regions of the skin, pass the oil of sweet almonds and massage gently until it is completely absorbed.
• Can be used as body massage oil.
• If used as a make-up remover, it can even be used on the eyes as it does not irritate.
• It is also used to treat psoriasis and dermatitis. It calms the itching when there are rash problems, and helps to relieve irritation.
• Sweet almond oil can be a great coadjuvant to eliminate blackheads or oily skin.
• In the case of striae, sweet almond oil has a preventive power.
• For dried cuticles, dab a few drops of sweet almond oil and rub gently, preferably before bedtime.
You can read the wider article on the benefits and uses of sweet almond oil on our blog: "xxx ulitizações versatile almond oil sweet".