29 uses of versatile sweet almond oil
Since ancient times sweet almond oil is used with tremendous natural benefits. At present, it is one of the active principles in cosmetics, used in several types of products and that have greater advantages. Sweet almond oil consists of a wide variety of nutrients beneficial to health and beauty. It is rich in fatty acids, vitamins A, B (B2, B6) and a high concentration of vitamin E, essential for the skin, contains proteins, folic acid, arginine and minerals, including zinc, magnesium, phosphorus, iron , calcium and potassium.
Their applications are very vast. Skin, face, body, knees, elbows, feet, nails, hair, eyelashes, beard, babies, stretch marks, dandruff, footwear, furniture, black pearls, leather, musical instruments. Check out the various uses and advantages in this article, sweet almond oil.
1. DEPILATORY POST
Sweet almond oil is perfect for calming the skin after epilation, as it is a natural product. It moisturizes, contains anti-inflammatory properties and high levels of vitamins and proteins, which will take care of your newly depilated skin. Your legs, armpits or groin thank you!
2. MINIMIZES SKIN IRRITATION
By containing various types of vitamins and proteins, the sweet almond oil applied on the skin reduces the manifestation, or even, the presence of dermal irritations, itching, swelling, redness and rashes. However, do not immerse in the vial before performing a sensitivity test.
Sweet almond oil, when applied constantly on the face, fights the aging marks. Adjusts the skin, closes the open pores and slows down the appearance of wrinkles. And best of all it's very cheap!
- Put a few drops on a cotton pad or a pad.
- Remove makeup as usual.
- Note: It does not irritate the eyes.
5. GRATED FEET
The feet are a part of your body that should not be discolored. Your skin should also be hydrated.
- Apply after bath, sweet almond oil.
- Allow it to be fully absorbed through the skin.
- To enhance the effect of foot hydration, insert each foot into a plastic bag (from those of the transparent fruit) and put some socks on top. Sleep like this!
6. BODY SPORTS
Sweet almond oil + sea salt = body scrub!
- Apply the oil to the body to moisten the skin.
- Then massage with sea salt in the drier areas such as the knees or elbows.
- Wash with warm water and then with cold water for toning.
A body massage is often chosen for its diversity: calms, relaxes, leaves the skin soft and new for its soft and moisturizing effect, and also does not absorb quickly. It also has anti-inflammatory capacity.
Its oily consistency allows the use of sweet almond oil as a lubricant. Increases sensitivity and is 100% organic!
Health of the hair, beard and nails:
9. HYDRATING THE HAIR
To have shiny and nourished hair:
- Apply the sweet almond oil throughout the hair extension, from the tips to the root, wick by wick, including the scalp. The hair should be dry.
- Leave to act approximately 30 minutes.
- Wash thoroughly with the usual shampoo and conditioner. Note: You can do this application on "dirty" hair so you do not subject your hair to excessive washing.
- Note: These sweet almond oil masks are fantastic due to vitamin E. The oil nourishes, softens and gives shine to the hair. Defines and hydrates snails for those who have curly hair.
10. DANDRUFF AND HAIR FALL
- Apply the sweet almond oil to the root of the hair.
- Massaging well.
- Leave on for 5 minutes or leave to act overnight.
- Comb with a fine comb.
- Dandruff will begin to disappear gradually.
- You can finish with an anti-dandruff shampoo to enhance the treatment.
- Lightly massage the oil to penetrate the threads.
Note: This procedure helps prevent hair from breaking overnight.
Mode of action: Sweet almond oil removes dead cells from the scalp and when it penetrates the pores, it provides its nutrients. It is an excellent natural treatment against dandruff!
11. RECOVERY OF DAMAGED HAIR
- The recovery of damaged yarns and decreased volume can be aided by passing the pure oil directly into the hair.
- In the summer, when hair usually breaks down much more easily, you can make masks by impregnating the hair with sweet almond oil.
- The oil recovers the hair fiber, gives the softness it needs, and protects the hair from external aggressions.
- Hair conditioners or softeners your makeup includes the oil of sweet almonds as active principle as it regenerates the hair.
Note: To avoid getting greasy and greasy, we advise using sweet almond oil, for example at the weekend or on your day off, letting it act and then washing normally.
12. DRIED TIPS
To fight against the open ends, it is recommended to apply a few drops of sweet almond oil to the ends of the hair, after shampooing or before bedtime.
This protects the structure of the hair and prevents the ends open and break, which gives a damaged and ugly look to the hair.
13. BEARD CARE
- Sweet almond oil also moisturizes the beard hair (these manly tufts you carry on your face !!!).
- If you don't shave, applying sweet almond oil leaves a man's face smooth, supple and without that after-shave burning sensation.
14. STRETCH EYELASHES
Sweet almond oil can replace the eyelash curler (curvex). Like? Just use your mascara brush to rub the sweet almond oil before bed. This procedure moisturizes and helps healthy eyelash growth.
15. STRONG NAILS
Vitamins E, B1, B2 B6O in sweet almond oil make nails stronger, help your nail growth, preventing them from breaking easily. Moisturizing the nails also moisturizes the hands, making them beautiful and soft.
Emollient, nourishing, elasticizing, moisturizing… anyone who used this oil during pregnancy knows well its beneficial effects in preventing stretch marks, leaving the skin soft and well-groomed. It should be used daily during pregnancy or on a weight loss diet. Application Mode: Circulate the prone areas (belly, thighs, legs, breasts) until the oil is fully absorbed into the skin. The pregnant woman can dilute the sweet almond oil in the stretch mark cream and apply to the skin of the body after bathing, especially in the places where stretch marks often appear. Enhance the effect!
During breastfeeding the skin of the breast and nipples may need further hydration. In this case, almond oil is the only one able to hydrate the area without contraindications to the baby who will breastfeed.
Benefits for baby and children:
18. BABY SENSITIVE SKIN
Baby's skin is very sensitive. Studies show that sweet almond oil is completely safe for baby's delicate skin. It should be added to the cream that the baby usually uses. Does not replace cream. The softening properties of sweet almond oil soften and soothe baby's skin. It does not cause allergies, as it has no perfumes and is a natural oil.
19. BABY SKIN HYDRATATION
Can be used after shower. Sweet almond oil helps retain moisture in skin cells and provides additional moisture to the skin. It is especially important for babies, as they are more prone to dry skin in the first months after birth or after bathing. You should combine the use of the oil with the baby's usual cream or add the cream with the oil.
20. MILK CRUST, SEBORRE DERMATITIS AND OTHER SKIN IRRITATIONS
The properties of sweet almond oil also help treat milk crust and childhood seborrheic dermatitis: spread sweet almond oil on your baby's scalp, let it work for 30 minutes, clean it and then brush it gently. Sweet almond oil, unlike other cosmetic creams, has the particularity of not clogging the baby's pores and causing skin problems. It can be used in many situations: inflammation, eczema and even bacterial eruptions. It is an excellent ally for reducing the itchiness triggered by baby eczema - applying the oil to the affected area several times a day. The baby will feel the difference!
21. BABY MASSAGE
Massage after bathing your baby with sweet almond oil. According to a recommendation from Vanderbilt University's “Massage Therapy and Children” study, it helps alleviate a baby's propensity for dry skin as it soothes and moisturizes.
Advantages of Massage:
- Helps the baby fall asleep.
- Stimulates blood circulation and breathing.
- Allows you to avoid digestion problems.
- Relieves the pain.
Massage technique in babies after bath:
- To use sweet almond oil in your baby, you can dilute some of the oil in your baby's moisturizer and apply a little of the mixture to your skin after a bath, having a massage.
- Warm the hands. Put a small amount of sweet almond oil and gently massage your baby.
- Begin by massaging the baby's arms, feathers, chest, belly and back.
Note: Massage the scalp with your fingertips only. Perform circular motions. Add more oil if your baby has milk crust, if not, just use a few drops.
Can be used to alleviate irritations caused by measles, chicken pox and eczema, this emollient oil will give immediate relief. The same for cases of allergies and dermatitis. In children without skin problems helps to maintain healthy skin. It can be added to the cream of the child who usually applies after bathing.
CARE AND PRECAUTIONS
There are numerous advantages to using sweet almond oil, however there are certain precautions you should take into account so as not to harm your baby in any way. Test for possible allergic reactions. Unfortunately there are children with almond allergy. In such cases it is always better to consult your doctor. It is very simple to do a sensitivity test:
- Put a drop on the baby's arm.
- Be alert if your baby has not had any allergic reactions within a day. Never apply the oil directly to the navel, eyes and nostrils, as there is a possibility of infection if the oil penetrates these parts.
23. POLISHING BLACK PEARLS
To brighten the beautiful black sea pearls, apply some sweet almond oil on a soft cloth and polish.
24. HYDRATE AND REPAIR LEATHER
To prevent the grooves from appearing on leather, moisturize the shoes, wallets, backpacks or jackets with sweet almond oil.
- Apply the oil on a soft cloth and rub on the leather.
- Remove excess and let the leather dry itself.
- This process removes the existing slots of less than 5 mm. Oil penetrates the fibers more easily.
25. CLEANING THE EARS OF DOGS AND CAT
- Heat some sweet almond oil in a glass beaker.
- Raise your dog or cat's ear so that you can see the ear canal.
- Apply ½ teaspoon of oil, let it drain (be careful that oil does not enter the ear canal).
- Carefully massage the area.
- Use a soft cloth or cotton to remove excess.
Note: In case of inflammation, do not perform the procedure and consult a veterinarian.
26. REGULATES INSTRUMENTS
Wood, by its very nature, undergoes deformations according to climatic variations. The creaking and popping of objects are examples of the dryness of the wood. In the musical environment, this feature is also present. Thus, to ease these fluctuations, bitter or sweet almond oil is used as a wood regulator in some wind musical instruments such as oboe, clarinet or guitar.
27. PRESERVE THE KITCHEN BOARD (WOOD)
- Wash the board with soap using hot water.
- Allow to dry upright.
28. POLISHING WOODEN FURNITURE
- Lightly dampen a soft cloth with water.
- Apply to the surface or interior of the furniture.
- Let it dry.
- Soak a dry cloth in sweet or bitter almond oil and apply to the full length of the wood.
- Allow to dry.
- Polish with a flannel cloth.
- The effectiveness of the oil is as good as that of a furniture polishing oil.
- Put a considerable amount of bitter or sweet almond oil and spread over the utensil.
- Continue the process until the wood no longer absorbs oil.
- Remove excess and allow to dry.
29. AROMOTHERAPY Here's a final tip for the aromatherapy fan: Sweet almond oil can be used as a base for diluting essential oils that are very concentrated on their own. In addition, it will smell unique and original throughout your home. It offers soothing properties and a mild aroma that many people enjoy.
In the following video you will find some uses of this product: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNCJRd_rznk
Enviar comentários e opiniões