29 uses of versatile sweet almond oil
Since ancient times sweet almond oil is used with tremendous natural benefits. At present, it is one of the active principles in cosmetics, used in several types of products and that have greater advantages. Sweet almond oil consists of a wide variety of nutrients beneficial to health and beauty. It is rich in fatty acids, vitamins A, B (B2, B6) and a high concentration of vitamin E, essential for the skin, contains proteins, folic acid, arginine and minerals, including zinc, magnesium, phosphorus, iron , calcium and potassium.
Their applications are very vast. Skin, face, body, knees, elbows, feet, nails, hair, eyelashes, beard, babies, stretch marks, dandruff, footwear, furniture, black pearls, leather, musical instruments. Check out the various uses and advantages in this article, sweet almond oil.
1. DEPILATORY POST
Sweet almond oil is perfect for calming the skin after epilation, as it is a natural product. It moisturizes, contains anti-inflammatory properties and high levels of vitamins and proteins, which will take care of your newly depilated skin. Your legs, armpits or groin thank you!
2. MINIMIZES SKIN IRRITATION
By containing various types of vitamins and proteins, the sweet almond oil applied on the skin reduces the manifestation, or even, the presence of dermal irritations, itching, swelling, redness and rashes. However, do not immerse in the vial before performing a sensitivity test.
Sweet almond oil, when applied constantly on the face, fights the aging marks. Adjusts the skin, closes the open pores and slows down the appearance of wrinkles. And best of all it's very cheap!
- Put a few drops on a cotton pad or a pad.
- Remove makeup as usual.
- Note: It does not irritate the eyes.
5. GRATED FEET
The feet are a part of your body that should not be discolored. Your skin should also be hydrated.
- Apply after bath, sweet almond oil.
- Allow it to be fully absorbed through the skin.
- To enhance the effect of foot hydration, insert each foot into a plastic bag (from those of the transparent fruit) and put some socks on top. Sleep like this!
6. BODY SPORTS
Sweet almond oil + sea salt = body scrub!
- Apply the oil to the body to moisten the skin.
- Then massage with sea salt in the drier areas such as the knees or elbows.
- Wash with warm water and then with cold water for toning.
A body massage is often chosen for its diversity: calms, relaxes, leaves the skin soft and new for its soft and moisturizing effect, and also does not absorb quickly. It also has anti-inflammatory capacity.
Its oily consistency allows the use of sweet almond oil as a lubricant. Increases sensitivity and is 100% organic!
Health of the hair, beard and nails:
9. HYDRATING THE HAIR
To have shiny and nourished hair:
- Apply the sweet almond oil throughout the hair extension, from the tips to the root, wick by wick, including the scalp. The hair should be dry.
- Leave to act approximately 30 minutes.
- Wash thoroughly with the usual shampoo and conditioner. Note: You can do this application on "dirty" hair so you do not subject your hair to excessive washing.
- Note: These sweet almond oil masks are fantastic due to vitamin E. The oil nourishes, softens and gives shine to the hair. Defines and hydrates snails for those who have curly hair.
10. DANDRUFF AND HAIR FALL
- Apply the sweet almond oil to the root of the hair.
- Massaging well.
- Leave on for 5 minutes or leave to act overnight.
- Comb with a fine comb.
- Dandruff will begin to disappear gradually.
- You can finish with an anti-dandruff shampoo to enhance the treatment.
- Lightly massage the oil to penetrate the threads.
Note: This procedure helps prevent hair from breaking overnight.
Mode of action: Sweet almond oil removes dead cells from the scalp and when it penetrates the pores, it provides its nutrients. It is an excellent natural treatment against dandruff!
11. RECOVERY OF DAMAGED HAIR
- The recovery of damaged yarns and decreased volume can be aided by passing the pure oil directly into the hair.
- In the summer, when hair usually breaks down much more easily, you can make masks by impregnating the hair with sweet almond oil.
- The oil recovers the hair fiber, gives the softness it needs, and protects the hair from external aggressions.
- Hair conditioners or softeners your makeup includes the oil of sweet almonds as active principle as it regenerates the hair.
Note: To avoid getting greasy and greasy, we advise using sweet almond oil, for example at the weekend or on your day off, letting it act and then washing normally.