Snail extract, on the trail of beauty!
29/04/2019 | Catarina Vilela
In recent years, the snails have gone from garden dwellers and French appetizers to ubiquitous beauty cream ingredients.
Its mucins form the foundation for a recent wave of increasingly popular creams, masks and serums.
Since ancient times man has used substances from fauna, flora or minerals for therapeutic, aesthetic purposes or to apply to everyday materials.
At first the idea may seem strange, as it is such an unlikely element in a dermatological product, but gradually the incredible properties of snail drool have been increasingly used in beauty products. Its popularity has grown rapidly, especially among those who adhere to multifunctional creams and natural-based products, and why it is so effective in achieving the intended results. Any woman who cares about their appearance knows the importance of maintaining a beautiful and well cared for face. One of the great secrets, of many women, is nothing less than the snail drool cream. The snail's drool has regenerating, revitalizing, moisturizing and healing properties, ideal for the care of wrinkles, blemishes and acne, in order to combat the signs of premature aging. The healing capacity is ideal, especially in the care of sun-bathed, dry and dry skin. Also know that snail drool is able to reduce stretch marks and even eliminate scars caused by wounds or acne. Provides firmness and elasticity to the skin, can lighten small spots, and is effective in removing warts.
Snail drool contains elastin and glycolic acid, making it an excellent source of proteins that help remove dead skin cells, reduce inflammation and keep skin properly hydrated. We shall speak later of the properties of its constituents.
In addition to being a totally natural product, snail drool cream has several benefits for the skin, which, in general, allow to optimize and promote healthy skin.
What are the therapeutic indications for using snail baba cream?
This cream is ideal and suitable for:
- All skin types.
- Be used as both day cream and night cream.
- Be used all seasons, even in extremely hot or cold weather conditions.
- People with different dermatological problems, namely for the treatment of acne, for the removal of spots and scars, as well as for the healing of burns.
- Fight wrinkles and promote anti aging and skin rejuvenation.
- Sensitive and reddened skin.
What are the main benefits of the much appreciated snail baba cream?
As previously stated, snail cream associated with other constituents may be considered "multi-function", given its ability to take care of various skin problems and serve as a simple daily cream.
Here we leave some of its effects:
- Helps remove acne.
- Diminishes wrinkles (anti-wrinkle effect).
- Eliminates dead cells.
- Facilitates the regeneration of damaged tissues.
- Promotes skin renewal.
- Decreases stretch marks.
- It rejuvenates the skin. It has a regenerative and restorative function, favoring a rapid stimulation of collagen and elastin, which guarantees a more rejuvenated appearance of the skin.
- Hydrates. Unlike synthetic creams, snail drool extract actually keeps the skin nourished and moisturized throughout the day.
- It acts on scars and burns, eliminating them gradually.
- Eliminates dead cells by antibacterial action.
- It has anti-inflammatory effect.
- Fights the spots on the skin.
- Exfoliates the skin, like a natural peeling.
- Restores firmness to the skin for a long time. It has a tensor effect, combating flaccidity.
- Smoothes the skin.
- Promotes healthier skin. Snail drool extract is naturally rich in allantoin, collagen, elastin, proteins and vitamins, all of which contribute to the enrichment and nourishment of the skin.
Scientific explanations of some benefits of snail drool?
Explanation # 1: Fantastic Hydration!
Studies have shown that snail drool enhances the ability of human skin to retain water. Snail extract is itself more than 90% water, mixed with natural proteins and other polymers that make it highly hygroscopic (attracts water). This moisturizing effect can help you seal the moisture in your hair and on your skin.
Explanation # 2: The snail drool protects the skin and hair from damage!
The complex mixture of proteins, micronutrients and glycolic acids from snail baba has been modified along with the evolution of the snail, as terrestrial animal, to protect its fragile skin against damages, infections and UV rays. This natural blend forms a network of polymers that act as a protective layer, cushioning and protecting the exposed soft parts of the body of the snail.
Thus, in the same way, the snail baba extract protects the hair from damage, as from U.V. and air pollution.
Curiosity: Dominicans use baba in natural blends to protect the hair and skin from the intense solar rays of the Caribbean. Recent studies indicate that it can also protect against free radicals that damage hair and skin. The snail extract is equally effective in protecting the hair from mechanical damage caused by everyday pressure, hairstyles, brushing and styles that use tension and twist.
Explanation # 3: The snail drool soothes the skin and the scalp!
The snail drool has been harnessed for its soothing and healing powers. Traditional uses include speeding healing and preventing the formation of acne scars, skin infections and burns. These powerful properties make bathing great for calming scalp inflamed by sun / heat exposure and chemical burns.
Explanation # 4: Snail drool softens hair and skin!
The highly fluid and translucent secretion of the snail drool wraps the hair strands with a soft sealing layer, acts as a lubricant and fills the hairline and smoothing out the rough, irregular or puckered parts. The hair and skin are silky.
Explanation # 5: Snail drool leaves hair shiny!
Snail drool leaves a smooth coating on the capillary wires, which in turn creates a uniform surface. This uniform surface gives tons of light to the hair because it helps to reflect the light and covers the crevices of hair, which slits reduce its potential for natural shine.
Explanation # 6: Snail drool can help define curls!
Snails segregate drool to slide, without friction on all surfaces, and in addition, to allow them to stick to surfaces. Snail drool is actually a mixture of two types of mucus. One mucus is more watery and acts like a lubricant, while another mucus, more viscous and elastic, works as an adhesive. Natural adhesive strength imparts inherent bonding properties, which help individual curled fibers to blend into defined super curves.
How do beauty creams apply with snail drool?
- For a better absorption of the product, it is recommended to apply a small amount of product on the face and neck with a light massage in circular movements.
- It should be applied daily preferably morning and evening after cleansing the skin. The ideal is to let the product act during sleep. It is recommended, before bedtime, to wash the face and apply the snail drool cream. Take it out in the morning. According to dermatologists, the effect for the skin is fast: in 15 days you can already see reduction of acne and blemishes and a freshness on the face.
Caution: Never use the snail, the animal, on the body directly!
What kind of skin is indicated for snail drool?
As a rule, this component is suitable for all people and for all areas of the body. However, depending on the intended effects, products of special ranges, intended for a particular treatment, may be purchased.
For example, on the Mipmed site, there are creams with different applications, combining the best of spiral drool with other natural elements, such as aloe vera and rosehip.
So if you are part of the group of people who have creams for everything and anything else, you will save a lot with this suggestion: buy a single bottle of snail cream that satisfies all skin needs without saturating it application of more aggressive chemicals and not always trying different brands and types of cosmetics.
Bet on snail baba and indulge yourself to its undeniable benefits!
What conditions should beauty creams have?
Store at room temperature (<25 ° C) away from light and moisture.
What is the reason for the popularity of snail slime?
Before even knowing scientifically the benefits of snail drool, already the traditional medicine had popularized it. Now that its chemical composition is effectively known, it is understood why it is so efficient to treat the skin.
In the constitution of the snail, enter amino acids, natural antibiotics, various vitamins and proteins, minerals and collagen, elements that promote cellular rejuvenation, eliminating dead tissues and treating new ones. Together, these nutrients act effectively on the skin at various levels, leaving it looking healthy and treated.
Other applications over time:
- Hippocrates reportedly prescribed crushed snail and sour milk to clear skin inflammation. For centuries, in small rural communities in southern Italy, snail mucus has been used to relieve warts, corns and acne.
- The French chefs who turned the humble gastropod into buttery and appetizing appetizers called escargot. They ordered a Chilean family that raised and exported snails.
- Chilean workers used to cut their hands and arms in the metal cages, and noticed that the snail's drool seemed to heal the wounds and soften their skin.
- Snail drool has always been a secret of Dominican hair treatment. The tradition of wearing snail drool on hair has been passed down from generation to generation on this Caribbean island, keeping this beauty secret to this day.
- Although Korean brands may be known for launching the craze of the United States, Chileans were the first to incorporate snails into skin care after Chilean snail breeders in the 1980s marveled at the softness of their hands when dealing with skin. the snails.
- Most of the snail mucin used for skin care involves the species Cryptomphalus aspersa, also known as the common garden snail.
How does snail drool extraction take place?
If the only thing that keeps you from trying out snail drool-based beauty products (other than the “disgust” factor) is your concern for the welfare of snails, don't worry! To harvest the precious snail drool, snails crawl over a hammock in a dark room at night. The process lasts from 30 minutes to an hour. After this time, the animals are transferred back to their natural habitat to rest (none of the snails are harmed in the process).
Some brands heat mesh nets to increase humidity for a terrarium effect (increases mucin secretion). This way you get more drool in a shorter time. Snails are never harmed, and their moisturizing sludge is collected and pasteurized into the bottle.
There is a very interesting aspect to moving the snails. Snails crawling in gardens often leave parallel drool trails or one on top of the other.
Some research has been done, the drool thicknesses have been measured and it has been concluded that snails and slugs follow the tracks of other individuals of the same species to conserve energy. Using the same rail as other curls produces less drool, saving up to two thirds of energy. This energy is then used for food or reproduction. You could say instead use a road paved with stones and roadside obstacles.
Want to know MIPMED Day & Night Cream - Aloe vera & Olive oil + elicina (snail drool)?
If you haven't tried any snail drool cream yet, try and test the effects! Know its benefits and see what is said about this fantastic substance.
You can order your Natura & Benessere cream from www.mipmed.com! The main cream sold by Mipmed has snail drool as its main ingredient, and also contains Aloe vera and olive oil, both recognized for their beneficial effect on the face.The product is designated: Day & Night Cream - Aloe vera & Olive oil + elicin (snail drool).
What are the scientific effects of the constituents of Day & Night Cream - Aloe vera & Olive oil + elicin (snail drool)?
Day & Night Cream - Aloe vera & Olive oil + elicin (snail drool) is the result of research by Natura & Benessere Laboratories to create a multifunctional product that can be used at any time of the day, suitable for all skin types. , young and mature and suitable for everyone: men, women and children. The result is extraordinary! Day & Night Cream has a fresh and light texture, is easily absorbed and is able to meet the skin's main needs thanks to the presence of natural and organic active ingredients. Keeps skin fresh, soft and velvety. The skin on both the face and the rest of the body is pampered with the use of snail drool cream. Snail drool cream has very beneficial effects, as already mentioned it is effective in regenerating and repairing the skin. To understand how the main ingredients of snail drool cream act on skin health, the following are the effects of each constituent:
Organic Aloe Vera & Olive Oil Extracts:
- Improves skin balance.
- Protects the skin.
- Helps combat irritation caused by external agents such as sun, cold, pool chlorine.
Wheat germ oil, sweet almond oil and apricot kernel oil, rich presence of Elicin contained in the organic Aloe vera gel:
- Stimulates immediate hydration of the skin.
- Increases elasticity.
- It neutralizes the main imperfections of the skin caused by the passage of time (loss of elasticity and low gloss).
- The skin will look smooth and luminous, with a stable balance that helps resist environmental damage.
Argan Oil and Organic Shea Butter:
- Nourishes the skin.
- Restores tone to tired skin and helps visibly reduce wrinkles.
- This acid in the snail drool allows for a smooth surface elimination of dead skin cells.
- It also helps to promote cell replacement, which is formed by stimulating allantoin.
- It works as a natural stimulant of skin regeneration.
- Effectively softens skin.
Collagen and Elastin
- These proteins allow the binding between the skin tissues.
- They promote skin hydration.
- Improve the appearance of the skin.
- Collagen gives the skin the necessary rigidity.
- Elastin gives some elasticity, so they complement each other.
- Regenerates the skin.
- Fight inflammation.
In short, snail drool cream contains ingredients that provide the skin with essential nutrients that allow it to look and feel healthy.
How is organic cultivation and extraction of raw material done?
For example, the Natura & Benessere brand has its own organic plantation from which it directly extracts all the most important organic ingredients (Aloe Vera extract, olive oil, wheat germ oil, lavender extract, rosemary, sage, lemon, orange, blueberry). These active ingredients are used to produce natural products from the Natura & Benessere range. This ensures a safe and quality product from the start. This company is distinguished from the others, because no company in the world is able to follow the entire production cycle directly.
For Aloe vera organic gel:
- A very important aspect is the patient method of extracting pure Aloe Vera gel directly from the leaf.
- Aloe vera direct cultivation
- Harvest and wash the aloe vera leaves carefully.
- Cut the ends of the aloe leaves to eliminate alloin.
- Extraction of cold aloe vera gel within 2 hours after harvesting This process ensures the unique and powerful action of pure aloe vera gel as well as the soothing and soothing effect of the skin.
For organic olive oil:
Another key element concerns the extraction of organic olive oil, which meets the ideal growing conditions in Puglia, southern Italy. The extraction method is based on cold pressing on the same harvest day: the temperature during extraction is of fundamental importance for the effect on olive oil quality. At high temperatures, most volatile flavorings disappear and the oxidation rate of the oil increases, producing a less qualitative oil. In addition, at higher temperatures, the content of polyphenols, antioxidants and vitamins in the oil is reduced. Specifically, the temperature is regulated by controlling the temperature of the added water during these two steps. High temperatures are used to increase the production of olive oil obtained from pasta. Thanks to this process, Natura & Benessere can guarantee a very qualitative nutrient-rich olive oil.
Enviar comentários e opiniões