Inelastic Adhesive Bandages - Sport Tapes Box
Price With Taxes
5 or more :   9.00€
10 or more :   8.00€
- Brand: MipMed
- Product Code: MM-TAPES
- In stock
SPORT TAPESThese tapes are an excellent choice for any athlete. Features of MIPMED tapes: Material: CottonSoft and comfortable, soft to the touchGood .. See More
These tapes are an excellent choice for any athlete.
Features of MIPMED tapes:
- Material: Cotton
- Soft and comfortable, soft to the touch
- Good tensile strength
- Adapts well to different contours of the body
- Smooth margins
- Strong and reliable grip
- Constant unwinding tension
- Allows skin to breathe
- They are easy to remove
- Does not leave soil in the body
Tamanhos: 2,5cm , 3,75cm e 5 cm.
Applicability (inclusion but not limited to):
- Muscle fixation when granting and injuries.
- The idealization of the fingers of the glasses and other joints, such as pulses.
- Fixing of ice packs and selections of sports equipment.
- Help control edema and bleeding.
Ideal for sports like (included but not limited to):
- Jiu Jitsu
How and why to use as sports tapes on the fingers, not Jiu Jitsu?
Frequently one sees to use the tapes around the fingers. Because? Prevent existing injuries and protections. If you've been practicing this mode for some time, you've already made sure that your attitudes are exciting, crushed, sore ... What are very common physical marks of Jiu Jitsu fighters.
So it is necessary to protect your hands, it is advisable that you start using it right away.
Advantages of the Ribbon Well Placed:
- Stabilizes and minimizes fingertips.
- Prevent them from even being overdubbed.
- Minimizes the aggravation of chronic aggressions.
- Another important point is the increase in grip strength. Some athletes have stated that it is a bracket at the time of using a wrist, because of the friction proof of the tape. However, it varies from athlete to athlete and it is a personal choice.
The Journey of the Week is from Jiu Jitsu Magazine and Kurt Osiander.