Iodosorb - Iodine Cadexomer Ointment - 10g
Price With Taxes
- Brand: Smith&Nephew
- Product Code: MM-ISORB10
- In stock
Iodosorb is a product composed of iodine cadexomer for the treatment of wounds with scabs and/or necrotic tissue with signs of infection (the infectio.. See More
.. See More
Iodosorb is a product composed of iodine cadexomer for the treatment of wounds with scabs and/or necrotic tissue with signs of infection (the infection should be treated and controlled based on the local clinical protocol regarding the local infection approach).
Iodosorb liberates iodine in a sustained manner for the control and elimination of microorganisms present in the wound bed.
- Absorbs exudate in a controlled manner, favoring the maintenance of a humid environment in the wound, which favors the healing process.
- Cleans the wound of the tissue with shreds and/or necrotic, performing an effective debridement.
- Absorbs exudate and devitalized tissue.
- High absorption capacity.
- Broad spectrum antibacterial.
- Sustained iodine release.
- It maintains bactericidal concentrations on the surface of the wound.
- Accelerates healing.
- Easy to apply and remove without damaging neo-formed tissue.
- Secondary dressing needed.
Presentation: 10g tube