Irrigation Physiological Saline Ecolav B. Braun - 500ml
Price With Taxes
- Brand: B Braun
- Product Code: MM-SF500
- In stock
Saline is an isotonic solution containing 0.9% NaCl in distilled water. Endotoxin-Free. In a bottle with irrigation cannula to moisten debris an.. See More
.. See More
Saline is an isotonic solution containing 0.9% NaCl in distilled water.
In a bottle with irrigation cannula to moisten debris and cellular residues, facilitating their removal.
Advantage of using 500ml serum instead of 1L:
But situations that justify it guarantee a greater degree of sterility of the serum, as given its smaller amount it is not open for longer.
Can be used for:
- Cleaning of wounds, stomata and burns;
- Contact lens cleaning and ocular irrigation;
- Nebulization for asthma or others;
- Wetting of compresses and dressings;
- Nasal irrigation (besides cleaning and moisturizing the nose, helps prevent colds, flu and allergic symptoms);
- Hygiene of a new piercing;
- Hydration of the skin (the serum has properties capable of reducing the dilation of the pores of the face and nourishing the skin);
- Vaporizers and humidifiers;
- Putting a tooth that is waiting for reimplantation by a dentist;
- Surgical procedures (washing of body cavities and wetting of tissues during these procedures);
- Preparations of microscopies.
Hygiene standards recommend the use of saline irrigation in a single dose in order to avoid cross-contamination.
It can be sold with mini spike to increase the safety and sterilization of the serum after opening, reducing the risks of contamination of the same.
Note: However, according to feedback from some customers, this sterility is not 100%, as the mini-spike has a slight slack. You can use the mini-spike's green cap to serve as a wedge. To do this, cut with the scissors or x-ato, the tip of this green cap, to open a hole and let it stay on the mini-spike. Insert the minis-pike into the serum with the lid, this way it will fit more.