Lavender Cologne - 200ml
Price With Taxes
- Brand: Ach Brito
- Product Code: MM-ACL200
- In stock
Nationally and internationally recognized, Lavender cologne is one of Ach Brito's most emblematic products. It has a fresh and incredibly stimu.. See More
.. See More
Nationally and internationally recognized, Lavender cologne is one of Ach Brito's most emblematic products.
It has a fresh and incredibly stimulating aroma of lavender. The fragrance is composed of notes of lavender, eucalyptus, rosemary, orange, patchouli, musk, among others.
Size (L X W X H): 5 × 5 × 15 cm
Ach cologne. Brito has many applications:
- Perfuming bedding in order to enjoy the relaxing benefits of lavender is one of the most classic uses.
- Pour a few drops into the steam iron reservoir before ironing.
- Decorate the house with the help of wooden chopsticks
- Apply to the face after shaving.
- These are just a few of the uses that consumers have found for Lavender.
Lavender is undoubtedly the most representative cologne in Portuguese perfumery.
The iconic green glass bottle, manufactured since its launch by Vista Alegre Atlantis, is still produced today as it used to be by the hands of the best glass craftsmen.
With a fresh and revitalizing fragrance, it has perfumed the Portuguese for over 90 years and has the particularity of captivating both sexes.
This colony is traditionally produced in Portugal.
It is part of the Lavanda line, a trademark registered in 1929.