FFP2 Masks - 20 units
Price With Taxes
- Brand: MM4M
- Product Code: MM-FFP2
- In stock
FFP2 masks made in Portugal with 6 layers. Ideal for protection against various types of pathogens especially now COVID-19. Packaging: 10 p.. See More
.. See More
FFP2 masks made in Portugal with 6 layers.
Ideal for protection against various types of pathogens especially now COVID-19.
Packaging: 10 plastic bags with 2 masks each.
Also known as “self-filtering semi-masks” or “respirators”, these devices are designed to protect against solid and liquid aerosols. They can be used by health professionals or by any user who is in a potentially harmful environment, guaranteeing the protection of the facial entrance routes (mouth, nose and respiratory tract). These masks should be replaced whenever breathing becomes difficult or when the device is damaged, moistened or contaminated.
Single-use, non-sterile, 6-layer polypropylene TNT mask:
- Hydrophobic outer layer (fluid repellent), 50 g/m2;
- Intermediate layer 1: “Hot Air Cotton”, 50 g/m2;
- Intermediate layer 2: polypropylene TNT manufactured by the Meltblown SS quality technique, 25 g/m2;
- Intermediate layer 3: Polypropylene TNT manufactured using the Meltblown SS quality technique, 25 g/m2;
- Inner layer: TNT of polypropylene non-irritating to the skin manufactured by the Spunbond technique, SS quality, 25 g/m2.
- Adjustable nasal part, consisting of metal wrapped in plastic, thus allowing an effective adjustment to the user's face and preventing air leakage in the nasal region;
- Elastics made of polyamide and elastane that allow an adequate fixation on the ears promoting an effective facial seal.
Efficiency in particle retention:
- 99% for particle size ≥ 3 μm
- 93% for particles with dimensions ≥ 0.5 μm and ≤ 0.7 μm
Masks has a declaration of conformity.