Mens Shaving Cream - 100ml
Price With Taxes
- Product Code: MM-CBMENS100
- In stock
The Mens Shaving Cream from Nally Perfumeries, well known for their Benamor brand, is a perfect shaving cream, easy and without irritating the skin. .. See More
.. See More
The Mens Shaving Cream from Nally Perfumeries, well known for their Benamor brand, is a perfect shaving cream, easy and without irritating the skin.
Contains natural agents, softeners and glycerin
It does not contain synthetic sparkling wines.
Why should I use a shaving brush?
- The brushes are able to penetrate between facial hair, allowing the shaving cream / soap to be absorbed by the skin and protect it from the shaving blade.
- The brushes help to create an incredible foam with the shaving cream, which softens the hair much more than just with the hand, making the perfect shave.
- The brushes help to keep the facial hairs upright, so that the razor can scrape them properly. This will help to significantly reduce the amount of misfeeds. If you use your hand, you tend to push your hair down and the shaving will be worse!
- The brushes act as a gentle scrub helping to sweep away small pieces of debris and dead skin from the dermis. The skin is cleaner before shaving.
How to use a brush / shaving brush?
1. FILL THE SHAVING BOWL OR SINK
If you have a shaving bowl or mug, fill it with warm water to use when shaving. If you don't have one, the sink will do. The water should be warm enough to soften the bristles on the shaving brush, but not enough to cause discomfort to the skin.
2. WET THE SHAVING BRUSH
Once you have found the right temperature, dip the brush by dipping the bristles in warm water and letting them soak for a short time. The type of bristle will determine how long it needs to be soaked. In addition, the time required is different if it is made of animal hair or synthetic.
When the brush is soft and moist to the touch, shake off the excess water before moving on to the next step.
3. ADD THE SHAVE CREAM TO YOUR BRUSH
To create abundant foam, buy shaving cream from trusted brands.
To increase your foam: use a shaving bowl or lather in your hand.
Move the brush in smooth circular movements or back and forth.
When you are satisfied with the foam, use the traditional razor blade / razor and shave facial hair as usual. The thick layer of shaving cream protects your skin.
6. RINSE AND DRY
Wash your face and shaving brush with cold water. Massage bristles with your fingers to remove all the soap and use a towel to absorb excess water from the bristles.
Brush / shaving brush maintenance
The basic steps are:
- After shaving, wash the brush with warm water and “shake” the brush's hair to remove excess water.
- a shaving stand for the water to fall.
- Keep it on the counter, not in a cupboard, so that the brush can "breathe".
- Do not pull on the brush hairs / bristles.
- Place the brush face down.
A little of history
IN LISBON SINCE 1925
Almost 100 years ago, a luxury perfumery was opened at Rua Augusta nº200, the main shopping street in Lisbon.
Benamôr, the most iconic cosmetics brand in Portugal, was born.
This store survived in the turbulent 20th century of Portugal but ended up closing a decade ago.