Mepiform Self-adhesive Dressings - 5x7.5cm - 5 units
Price With Taxes
- Product Code: MM-PAM5X7,5
- In stock
Mepiform is a soft self-adhesive silicone dressing for treating scars. Mepiform is designed for the treatment of old and new hypertrophic scars as .. See More
.. See More
Mepiform is a soft self-adhesive silicone dressing for treating scars.
Mepiform is designed for the treatment of old and new hypertrophic scars as well as keloid scars.
It can also be used on closed wounds to prevent hypertrophic or keloid scarring.
The Safetac layer ensures that the dressing can be removed and applied without losing its sticky properties, with easy removal keeping the skin smooth.
Instructions for use:
- Cut the dressing to a suitable size. Mepiform should cover the scar and surrounding skin by at least 1cm.
- Make sure the area is dry.
- Mepiform can be used without any problems 24 hours a day.
- Remove the patch once a day for inspection and washing of the skin.
- The dressing can be applied again.
- Mepiform should, under normal conditions, be changed every 7 days.
Mepiform is comfortable for the patient and easy to use.
- Self-adhesive dressing for treating old scars or preventing new ones
- Safetac s layer is easy to remove and reapply, being gentle on the skin.
- Available in sterile or non-sterile dressings.