Luer Mesotherapy Needles - 31G - 4mm
Price With Taxes
- Brand: Meso-Relle
- Product Code: MM-AM31G4
- In stock
Features Mesotherapy needle with cannula in stainless steel AISI 304 and syringe connection in polypropylene resin. Amount .. See More
Does the Mesotherapy procedure cause pain or discomfort?
In mesotherapy, needles are used so it is normal to feel some discomfort or discomfort in the region of the puncture, not exactly pain. To ease this discomfort, some practitioners apply ice packs or analgesics during the session before the procedure. Ice Spray has an analgesic function that many professionals use for this purpose.
When it is necessary to administer intramuscular application, infrequent situation, anti-inflammatory, relaxing or anesthetic substances are used. The level of pain varies according to the area applied and also according to the sensitivity of each person.
How long will a mesotherapy session last?
The sessions can vary substantially, depending on the type of intervention. However, usually 15 minutes is enough to complete the session properly.
What is the total number of sessions required?
As for the total number of sessions, it also depends on the problem areas to be treated. By month, however, usually 3 sessions of mesotherapy are done.
Who should not do mesotherapy?
The technique is contraindicated to:
- pregnant women.
- women who are breast-feeding.
- because the immune system has not yet fully developed.
- people with skin problems where it is necessary to inject the solution. In this case it is advisable to delay the treatment until this situation is resolved.
- people who have had cancer for less than a year. They should wait a year for the body to go without receiving chemicals, not because there is any side effect, but because it is recommended to rest the body before doing mesotherapy sessions.
- people who are prone to severe allergic reactions, in particular, those who are intolerant to the sulphurous acid salt. This substance is used to stabilize the antioxidant substances. Or reactions to parabens. A pre-allergy test can be done by puncturing a small amount in the shoulder region.
- people suffering from gallbladder disease, heart disease, and autoimmune diseases and neuroses.
- people suffering from vascular pathologies of nature, such as hypertension or coronary artery disease. It may also include problems with blood clotting.