First aid kit
Price With Taxes
- Brand: MipMed
- Product Code: MM-EPS
- Out of stock
The first-aid kit MipMed offers its customers is a versatile case that helps to help first aid in small accidents!Constituted by:1 - Iodopovidone 10ml.. See More
The first-aid kit MipMed offers its customers is a versatile case that helps to help first aid in small accidents!
- 1 - Iodopovidone 10ml
- 5 - Whey proteins
- 1 Sterilized Tweezers
- 10 5x5 Sterile Gas Compresses
- 10 7.5x7.5 Sterile Gas Compresses
- 2 polyamide ligatures 5cm
- 1 indestructible ligature 5cm
- 1 Aga Disinfectant Wipe
- 1 Case
With a very inviting price it is a case that allows to be placed anywhere, such as the car, house, offices, etc.
It is important to have a first aid kit to deal with accidents and minor injuries.
Your first aid kit should be kept in a cool, dry place for children to reach.
To complete this basic kit you can add:
- dressings of various small sizes
- safety pins
- disposable sterile gloves
- Scotch tape
- thermometer (preferably digital)
Medicines cannot complete the basic kit with:
- rash cream such as hydrocortisone or marigold
- cream or spray to relieve insect bites and stings
- antiseptic cream
- analgesics such as acetaminophen (or children's acetaminophen for children), aspirin (not given to children under 16) or ibuprofen
- cough medicine
- antihistamine cream or tablets
- It may also be helpful to keep a basic manual or instruction manual with your first aid kit.
Very important: Medicines should be checked regularly to ensure they remain within the expiration date.
A frequently asked question regarding this first aid item is:
What to take on a trip to keep safe and healthy, including essential first aid items?
Travel Basic Health Kit:
The exact content of your travel kit depends on your travel plans.
A basic travel first aid kit includes:
- look at wound cleaning
- sterile dressings
- Scotch tape
- sunburn treatment
- insect repellent
- insect bite treatment
- medicine for pre-existing medical conditions
The sunscreen label must have:
- the letters "UVA" on a circular logo and at least 4 UVA protection stars
- at least SPF15 sunscreen for UVB protection
Country-specified travel health kit extras
For more adventurous trips and depending on where you are going, consider:
- anti-diarrhea medication
- rehydration sachets
- anti-malaria medication
- mosquito net
- water disinfectant