Gel for Ultrasounds - Blue - Rigid Packaging - 5 Kg
Price With Taxes
- Brand: MipMed
- Product Code: MM-GUSAJ5
- In stock
Blue conductive gel, dermatologically tested, especially recommended for use as a contact medium in specific tests. The blue-colored gel is most .. See More
.. See More
Blue conductive gel, dermatologically tested, especially recommended for use as a contact medium in specific tests. The blue-colored gel is most used in ultrasound and electrotherapy.
Where is ultrasound gel used?
- stimulation applications
- laser hair removal (IPL)
- Non-greasy product.
- With neutral pH.
- Due to its consistency, it does not run, facilitating the examination and avoiding waste.
Packaging: Jerrican (rigid).
What is ultrasound for
- Because it is harmless, the test is used mainly on children and pregnant women.
- Prenatal examinations.
- Diagnosis of deficiencies in newborns.
- First assessment of internal organs, such as the liver and kidneys.
- For analyzes the uterus, ovaries and cervix.
- Infections like appendicitis.
- Diseases affecting the thyroid and blood vessels, gallstones and kidney stones.
- Orthopedic soft tissue injuries, such as ligaments and cartilage.
Mipmed has a constant concern for the environment. In our company we reuse some materials, such as the boxes of our orders and the filling itself!
We leave here a video with an idea to reuse the ultrasound conductive gel drums.