• Seal between implant and abutment.
• Biomechanical design and 1 micron level production to reduce micro gaps and micro-movement risks.
• Surface blasting and double acid etching.
• High purity cleaning procedures.
Superior EDS and XPS results.
• High initial stability even in compromised bone situations.
• Expanding tapered implant body with double-thread self-tapping design condenses bone gradually to enhance primary stability.
• The insertion rate of the Molecular Precision™ implants are 2.2mm per revolution.
• Subcrestal placement including a beveled collar shifting the implant-abutment junction inward, in order to achieve platform-switching configuration.
• Platform switching generates a perfect environment for the soft-tissue growth and helps prevent bone resorption.
• Our unique Spherical Helix Chamber forms a localized infrastructure that serves as a scaffold for promoting wound healing and bone formation from existing osteoblasts.
• Apex with self-tapping drilling blades enables smaller osteotomy.
• The self-tapping function also supports a precise adaptation of the implant thread to the bone, thus providing optimal primary stability.
Wide Rounded Apex
• Improved ease of insertion and allowing mild direction refinement during the initial stages of insertion.