Oil 110 With Aloe Vera - 100ml
Price With Taxes
- Brand: Natura Benessere
- Product Code: MM-OLEO110
- In stock
The oil 110 is the result of a long search, which represents a valid help for nature and for its wonderful and effective natural extracts. Oil 110 .. See More
The oil 110 is the result of a long search, which represents a valid help for nature and for its wonderful and effective natural extracts.
Oil 110 is a natural product and therefore has no side effects. Very important is the system with which it is produced, in fact, all the different extracts, including those of biological origin, are obtained through the old cold maceration system, which keeps intact the quality and effectiveness of the active ingredients.
Unlike other oils on the market, it has a very low acidity rate, and its use is also possible for children and people with very sensitive skin.
Oil 110 is produced without the use of any chemicals.
The functions of the 110 oil are so varied that they become an indispensable product for all families, being a product suitable for adults and children. For daily use.
Examples of use of oil 110:
- In case of headache: 2 drops at the temples and gently massage the temples and forehead.
- In case of neck pain: 7-8 drops to massage gently into the painful part.
- In case of muscle pain: a few drops (to be changed according to the area to be treated) to be massaged in the affected area.
- In case of sore throat: dilute by inhalation and gargle.
- In case of toothache: 2-3 drops on the swab to pass into the gums.
- In the case of constipation: massage a few drops on the chest or put a few drops on a tissue and breathe.
- Stress: For a relaxing bath, use a few drops in the water. Great for a relaxing foot bath (10-15 drops).
Peppermint Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Anise, Pine Needles, Rosemary, Orange (Sweet and Bitter), Salve, Aloe Vera Gel, Extravergine Olive Oil, Juniper, Lavender, Melissa, Cinnamon, Lemon, White Thyme, cumin, Cypress, cajeput, wild mint, red thyme, oregano, marjoram, fennel, Elicrisio, citronella, carnation, Pansy, Pine gem, Holly.