Pantest Covid-19 Antigen Autotest - 1 Unit
Price With Taxes
- Brand: Pantest
- Product Code: MM-ATC19PANT
- In stock
The SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test is a single-level in vitro test based on immunochromatography. It is designed for the rapid and qualitative i.. See More
.. See More
The SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test is a single-level in vitro test based on immunochromatography.
- It is designed for the rapid and qualitative identification of SARS-CoV-2 virus antigens in anterior nasal swabs (frontal area of the nose) in people with suspected COVID-19 within the first seven days after the onset of symptoms.
- Biological sample: Nasal (with the nasal swab)
- Reading time: 10-20 minutes.
- Sensitivity (93.28%)
- Specificity (99.2%)
COVID-19 Nasal Antigen Autotest helps detect the COVID-19 antigen in patients suspected of being COVID-19 positive.
- Rapid and qualitative immunochromatographic assay for the detection of the SARS-CoV-2 antigen in humans
- Uses a nasal swab, smaller than a nasopharyngeal swab
- More convenient and practical to use
- Less invasive as it is done in the nostril and not the nasopharynx
- Results within 15 to 20 minutes
- It may or may not be used in a laboratory environment, as long as it complies with the requirements and instructions included in the test.
- Provides a preliminary result and must be confirmed with a laboratory test
- Indicated for patients suspected of being COVID-19 positive
- Approved by INFARMED
- Recognized reliability and quality test
- Includes: 1 test device, sterile swab, extraction tube, dispensing cap and package insert
Pantest's self-tests are manufactured in Portugal in a laboratory with extensive experience in the preparation of tests.
Pantest is the first Portuguese laboratory licensed by INFARMED to manufacture Rapid Tests by immunochromatography, always with the ambition of providing modern, fast means of diagnosis with the maximum possible credibility, scrupulously complying with Good International Manufacturing Practices, in accordance with with the International Standard ISO 13485.
The product portfolio developed by this laboratory already has more than twenty different types of rapid tests duly certified with the CE marking
Typhoid (CE) Febrile Diseases
Coronavirus IgM/IgG (EC)
Coronavirus Ag (CE)
Coronavirus Ag (Saliva) (CE)
Coronavirus PCR-RT Test (CE)
HIV 1, 2 and O
Hepatitis A (IgM/IgG)
Hepatitis B (HBsAg | HBsAB)
Hepatitis C (HCV)
Tuberculosis (IgM/IgG/IgA) - EC
Acute Diarrheal Diseases
Rotavirus, Adenovirus and Norovirus (CE)
Female fertility markers
Pregnancy (HCG) - EC
Ovulation (LH) - EC
Male fertility markers
Menopause (FSH) - CE
Sperm - EC
H. Pylori CE
Occult Blood in the Stools (FOB) - CE
Urinalysis Strips - EC
Combined Cardiac Markers (EC)
ATTENTION: Quick Tests and weather conditions
We warn that due to low atmospheric temperatures, the test migratory reaction may be slower than usual.
- Make sure you follow all the instructions in the package leaflet, namely the waiting time before running the test
- The test can only be considered invalid if after 20 minutes have elapsed since the placement of the reagent there has been no migration, use the cell phone timer to verify the elapsed time.
Discard the test ONLY if after TWENTY MINUTES there has been no migration!