Pharmaceutical Liquid Glycerin - 1L
Price With Taxes
- Brand: Taofar
- Product Code: MM-GLF1L
- In stock
Properties and therapeutic indications Glycerin or glycerol has emollient, lubricating, soothing, moisturizing, moisturizing and hygroscopic pro.. See More
.. See More
Properties and therapeutic indications
- Glycerin or glycerol has emollient, lubricating, soothing, moisturizing, moisturizing and hygroscopic properties that contribute to the absorption of water in the skin and hair, promoting hydration and softness.
- Because it is moisturizing, it draws water to the skin, restoring elasticity.
- Promote a wonderful cleaning.
- It kills bacteria almost instantaneously.
- It is poor in toxins, and very rarely, it produces allergic reactions.
- By being soft and neutral it applies to all skin types.
Refractive index: 1.473 - 1.474
Purity: 99.5 - 100%
Density: 1.262 - 1.264 g/cm3
Color: 0-10 apha
Other medicinal applications: Glycerin can be applied to burns, insect bites, calluses and psoriasis. Simply apply topically, repeating 2 to 3 times a day.
Source: Glycerin from GLS, marketed by Mipmed, is of not plant origin.
But there are other types of glycerin. Glycerin or glycerol is also present in all oils and fats of animal origin (eg pork lard) from which glycerin of animal origin can be withdrawn. In addition, it may now be of synthetic origin (from petroleum).
How to use: In order for the glycerin application to not have the opposite effect to the desired one, it must be dissolved in water, in a moisturizer or oil to perform all its beneficial functions.
Contraindications: Glycerin should not be used in its pure form on the skin and hair, especially if the environment is dry. Glycerin, if used purely, can have an opposite effect to hydration, as it draws water from the deep layers of the skin and hair and releases it into the environment.
Hypoallergenic product: Because it is a hypoallergenic product, it is very difficult to trigger some kind of undesirable reaction, however, if you notice any unusual manifestation, it is essential to seek medical help. The most dangerous risk of using glycerin is inhaling the substance.
Chemically: Glycerol is a trivalent alcohol which contains in its structure three hydroxyl groups (-OH). Its chemical formula is C3H8O3 and can also be called as glycerin or 1,2,3 propanetriol. Its physical form is liquid and viscous, very hygroscopic that can associate half of its weight in water.
What is the difference between pharmaceutical liquid glycerin and liquid glycerin?
Pharmaceutical liquid glycerin has a higher degree of purity: 99.8%.
Natural moisturizer for the skin
- Mix 1 cup of liquid glycerin with 3 cups of mineral water.
- Keep in a tightly closed container.
- Apply to face and body.
Natural moisturizer for hair
- Mix 1 tablespoon of liquid glycerin + 5 tablespoons of water + essential oil, obeying the following:
- Dry hair: 3 drops of essential oil of lavender, sandalwood or ylang ylang.
- Normal hair: 2 drops of essential oil of rose, rosemary, or lavender
- Oily hair: 2 drops of lemon or sage essential oil.
- Mix the ingredients, transfer to a spray bottle, and shake well before applying to the hair, which must be moist. It is not necessary to rinse.
Solution for face hitting
- 1 teaspoon of glycerin
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 2 teaspoons milk or water
- 1 tablespoon of oats
- Mix all ingredients, and leave on face for 20 minutes.
- Remove using warm water.
Natural Cleansing Lotion
- ½ tablespoon vegetable glycerin.
- 1 tablespoon of green tea.
- 1 tablespoon of grape seed oil.
- Mix everything.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Shake well before use.
- If you want to make a larger amount, just triple the ingredients.
- The preparation should be stored in the refrigerator, and never exceed the limit of 1 week for use. Estimate how much you use in a week as properties are lost.