Disposable Razors - 2 Blades - 100 units
Price With Taxes
- Brand: Comed
- Product Code: MM-G2LM
- Out of stock
Features Two blade surgical razor. Blue color. With comb. Disposable. With removable plastic protection. Not sterile. Class I medica.. See More
.. See More
- Two blade surgical razor.
- Blue color.
- With comb.
- With removable plastic protection.
- Not sterile.
- Class I medical device.
- Brand: Comed.
- Quantity: 100 units.
EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE FOR ESTHETICISTS TO MAKE DEPILATION BEFORE LASER PROCEDURES (IPL-INTENSE PULSE LIGHT, DIODE, ALEXANDRITE, AMONG OTHERS) AND PULSED LIGHT.
Ideal for trichotomy that precedes surgical procedures.
Store in a clean, dry place at a temperature between 20 ° C and 50 ° C.
Tips for making perfect hair (for men and women):
DEPILATION DURING OR AFTER A HOT BATH
- The ideal time for epilation is soon after the bath, the warm or warm water opens the pores, which avoids irritation caused by the passage of the blade.
- On the other hand, warm water makes epilation easier. The water softens the hair and makes the passage of the device smoother and closer.
- Caution: The water should not be too hot, not to dry the skin.
- To avoid interruptions during epilation, an area with privacy must be chosen. Waxing can be done in the bathtub.
- Note: For those who use the epilation machine the bed is a comfortable place for this delicate action. Put a towel underneath to hold the hairs.
- The razor you use should perform well.
- The Mipmed razors are waterproof, allowing waxing under the shower, to rinse after each pass.
CUT THE LONGER
- Cut the larger hairs with scissors so that they are less than half a centimeter, making the hair removal process simpler.
- As close as you can get.
- The long blade will clog the razor blade.
APPLY GEL OR SHAVING FOAM
Apply: Shave gel by making circular movements to create foam. To intensify the properties of the product to soften the hairs, disinfect and moisturize, let it act for a few seconds.
Do not apply: soap, soap or shower gel. These products should be restricted to cleaning. They do not lubricate the blades, contributing to the skin resurfacing and increase the risks of blade rejection, and therefore, itching and irritation.
DEPILATE IN THE DIRECTION OF HAIR
- By shaving against the direction of the hair increases the propensity to irritation, to ingrown hairs and folliculitis (infection in the hair follicle). All previous situations produce pruritus (itching)
- The act of doing the epilation against the sense of hair is called "shedding".
SOFT AND SHORT MOVEMENTS
- Ensuring that the skin is always tight is the secret to depilating pubic hair. Loose skin is more likely to be cut.
- Then do the epilation with delicate and short movements (with only a small area at a time).
- Always clean the accumulated hairs on the razor.
- Hydration with an antiseptic cream in the newly depilated area prevents / decreases irritation and itching.
- Gel with Aloe vera is usually a good choice as it is natural and leaves the skin smooth.
OTHER IMPORTANT TIPS
Pubic hygiene in menThere are many reasons why men shave their groin and pubic hair. For hygiene, comfort, warmth, to please the partner, among others. Excessive hairiness in a region suffused with clothes and underwear all day is conducive to perspiration and the proliferation of fungi and bacteria.For men, depilating the pubic hair requires a lot of care and patience due to the sensitivity of the area.In addition to the above advice men should add the following care:
- Do not shave before exercising because sweat salt can irritate the skin.
- Always ensure that the razor blade is clean and sterilized before shaving.
- Exfoliate before shaving to remove dead cells and make epilation easier
- Baby powder and aftershave oil help soften the newly shaved area.
- Remove the protective cap by sliding it over the blade head.
- Cut the hairs or hair making as little pressure as possible on the skin.
- For the most delicate places, soften the skin by stretching it so as to facilitate the passage of the blade.
- Remove cut hairs or hair from the head of the blade between passages for optimum use.
- Replace the protective cap when the epilating operation is complete and discard the blade, preferably in a suitable container.
- To remove larger hairs, you should not use an electric razor, as it may pick up the skin of the testicle / scrotum - and this is extremely painful. A razor is the ideal tool.
- During waxing, pull the penis down and shave from the waist towards the rod.
- Hold the penis to the side and shave the sides.
- Finally, hold the penis up and shave in the lower area, making sure that the skin of the bag is stretched to avoid cuts.