Pressotherapy Pants in White in NW - 10 units
Price With Taxes
- Product Code: MM-CPTTNT
- In stock
Disposable pressotherapy pants. Provides a more hygienic use of the pressotherapy machine. Built with soft and comfortable fabric. Pants with close.. See More
.. See More
Disposable pressotherapy pants. Provides a more hygienic use of the pressotherapy machine.
Built with soft and comfortable fabric. Pants with closed feet. Elastic waistband.
Package: 10 units
Available sizes: Single
Standards: Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 13485. Complies with the provisions of the following European directives and regulations: Medical Devices Directive 93/42 / EEC and Regulation (EU) 2017/745, Personal Protective Equipment Regulation (EU) 2016 / 425. Complies with the provisions of the following harmonized standards EN 14971.
Storage conditions: For storage, temperature ranges between 10º C and 40º C are recommended. Store in a cool, clean and dry place. Avoid high humidity (> 80%), direct sunlight and fluorescent light.
Validity: 5 years from date of manufacture in ideal storage conditions
- It is intended to cover the legs and feet.
- For medical examinations of patients in hospitals and clinics also used in beauty salons, spas, cosmetics.
Features and Specifications
How to use?
1. Hand hygiene, with soap and water or alcohol-based solution, before
2. put on your pants.
3. Place the pants with the shape of the foot forward.
4. Put your feet up first and pull your pants up.
5. Adjust the pants to the body by the waist and feet.
6. Pull down and remove the pants.
7. The pants must be disposed of in a suitable waste container.
8. A new hand hygiene must be carried out at the end of the use and handling of the pants.