Baby Bio First Teething Gel 15ml - Pranarom
Price With Taxes
- Brand: Pranarom
- Product Code: MM-GPDP15
- In stock
The "First Dentition" gel is a gingival gel with a pleasant taste, sugar-free and alcohol-free, based on bio-certified essential oils. .. See More
.. See More
The "First Dentition" gel is a gingival gel with a pleasant taste, sugar-free and alcohol-free, based on bio-certified essential oils.
A gentle aromatic formula that soothes and relieves baby's discomfort. The product quickly soothes sensitive gums safely, even if the baby swallows a little gel.
Effective, massaging the gums with a dose of gel when the baby complains, using a clean finger.
Directions for use:
From 5 months, 1 dose for each complaint, massaged into sensitive gums, at most 4 times a day.
Gingival gel - The appearance of the first teeth bothers you... I wanted to calm you down.
The "Dental Access" gingival gel is a pleasant-tasting, sugar-free, alcohol-free gel with oils.
Certified essential bios of katrafay, noble chamomile and spice cloves, combined with an oily marigold macerate.
A specific aromatic formula that soothes and relieves baby's discomfort. The product quickly soothes baby's sensitive gums safely and very effectively, even if a small amount is ingested. Take a small dose of the gel with a clean finger and apply it to the gums whenever the baby complains. Up to 4 times a day if necessary. "
With 100% organic essential oils *: Katrafay, Roman Chamomile, Clove + Vegetable oils: sunflower *, calendula *
* Organic Agriculture Ingredient (Control Certisys BE-BIO-01) - BIO = Product certified in accordance with ECOGARANTIE® (Control Certisys) requirements.
Wash your hands before applying the gel. Avoid eye contact. Keep out of reach of small children. Keep away from all sources of heat and light. Do not use in case of allergy to any of the components.
Symptoms of the birth of first teeth
In most babies, the first teeth appear after 6 months and the baby becomes more agitated, with difficulty eating or sleeping, for example, he starts putting objects in his mouth and trying to chew them.
In some babies the first teeth may appear at 3 months or 1 year.
Some babies may not show any change in behavior due to teething, but others may show some signs and symptoms, the main ones being:
- restlessness and irritability;
- Abundant salivation;
- Swollen and painful gums;
- Willingness to chew all the objects you find;
- Difficulty eating;
- Lack of appetite;
- Difficulty sleeping;
- Low fever.
- To alleviate these common signs, it is important to bet on homemade measures that can help alleviate the pain and discomfort caused by the birth of the first little teeth.
What to do when the first teeth are born
- Massage the gums with your fingertips, using specific anesthetic ointments, such as Camomiline or pranarom's first teething gel,
- Give cold objects and toys for the baby to bite, such as toothpicks or carrot sticks, previously placed in the fridge.
- If your baby's chin is red and irritated from drool, you can use the cream that is used for diaper rash because it contains vitamin A and zinc, which help to protect and regenerate the skin.
How to care for your first teeth
- The habit of brushing your teeth should be acquired, as soon as the first little teeth start to appear, with a fluoride toothpaste suitable for children's use, as it has enough fluoride to ensure the health of the teeth.
- The brush should be soft
Movements should be light to avoid gum damage.
Author: Dr. Sani Santos Ribeiro - Pediatrician and Children's Pulmonologist