Pure Vaseline – 100g
Price With Taxes
- Brand: GSL
- Product Code: MM-VP100
- In stock
It also works as a healthy skin softener. Ingredients: Petrolatum Purified vaseline for protection and hydration of dry or cracked skin. &nbs.. See More
.. See More
It also works as a healthy skin softener.
Purified vaseline for protection and hydration of dry or cracked skin.
How can you use Vaseline?
1. To avoid getting painted on your forehead and ears when you dye your hair at home, cover these spots with petroleum jelly.
2. Cover with petroleum jelly around the area of the nails when painting them with varnish, so this area will not be painted and avoid having to clean with acetone afterwards.
3. Is the make-up remover finished? No problem. Vaseline helps to remove the makeup left on the face, using cotton.
4. You can make a lipgloss with a little Vaseline and powdered eyeshadow, which moisturizes your lips.
5. Apply petroleum jelly in the places where you usually put your perfume to help with your perfume fixation.
6. Vaseline is great for dry skin. Excellent for use in drier seasons.
7. Do you have a red nose from the flu? Cover sensitive areas with petroleum jelly so they don't get irritated.
8. Is it red from getting too much sun? Vaseline helps to improve the skin... but you should only apply it to red spots :)
9. Apply it to your teeth before applying lipstick to prevent them from becoming smeared.
10. Apply a little Vaseline to the eyebrows, it helps the strands to grow strong and long.
11. Applying petroleum jelly on your nails makes them stronger and more hydrated.
12. Mix moisturizing cream with a little Vaseline and see that the hair will be much softer.
13. To smooth dark circles, apply to darker places before bed.
14. Remove makeup from clothing with a dab of petroleum jelly.
15. Easily remove the glue from the false eyelashes that adheres to the eyelid.