Rua de Barreiros, 74,
Rua do Monte de S. Bento, lote 11 e 12,
90% of orders delivered in under 24H!
Your shopping cart is empty!
Price With Taxes
Para encomendas a
partir de 75 €
Devoluções e garantias
A qualquer dia e a
Trocamos produtos para
além de 14 dias
This Solid Shampoo is suitable for all types of hair.
An herbal aroma that refers to the forest and that can be used for both men and women.
This is a version based on hemp in order to take advantage of all its properties and vitamins.
Contains hemp oil, hemp seeds, hemp protein and the cord is also made from hemp.
Hemp seeds rich in amino acids. The authors of a 2014 Article (Plants used to treat skin diseases - by Nahida Tabassum and Mariya Hamdani) note that the topical application of Hemp seed oil strengthens the skin and makes it more capable of resisting infection.
Nourishes hair fiber and improves hair elasticity and volume. It contains many fatty acids, proteins, vitamins and other nutrients. Hemp oil also helps to increase hair growth in several ways. As for example through the fatty acids Omega3, Omega6 and Omega9, which are necessary to stimulate hair growth.
Composition 100% Natural, made with coconut-based surfactants, crushed minerals to give the color and essential oils to give the aroma. Free of unnecessary chemical elements to create foam. Abundant and easy foam, effective washing. Hair is shinier and visibly healthier.
Measures: 5.5 x 2cm
Duration: 50 to 70 washes (2 to 3 months)
Ingredients: Sodium coco-sulfate, Sodium cocoyl isethionate, water, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Cnnabis Sativa (Hemp) Seeds, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Protein, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Parfum (Essential Oils), CI77019, CI77891 , CI77288 (Mineral Powders - Pigments), Linallol.
Plastic Free, No Waste, Bio Degradable, Handmade in Portugal, Vegan
Plastic Free, Zero Waste, Bio Degradable, UpCycling, Hand Made, Vegan
20 most popular uses of the hemp plant:
1. Hemp oil, extracted from the hemp plant, is used to create oil paints. Since oil is created from a plant, it is more ecologically sustainable and does not harm the environment as is the case with oil products.
2. Hemp oil is rich in fatty acids and vitamins and is therefore widely used in the cosmetics industry. It contains very little THC, which makes people "stoned" when using marijuana. The oil is extracted from parts of plants, mainly seeds, and they contain little or no THC to cause any type of intoxication. It works as a magic potion to improve skin health and prevent skin rashes.
3. The paper created from hemp is better than that made from trees. The manufacturing process requires fewer chemicals and is therefore much more sustainable. It can be used to make all kinds of paper, from toilet paper to paper used in books.
4. The timber industry in the United States has many different uses. Hemp is a good, durable and breathable substitute for wood. Nowadays, one of the uses of the hemp plant is in civil construction to compensate for the use of other wood.
5. The textile industry has used hemp fibers since time immemorial. However, recently with the increase in people's awareness of animal rights and animal fibers, as well as sustainable and biodegradable materials, hemp has served as a good substitute. It is a vegetable fiber like jute and is easily available in the United States and can be easily transformed into clothing and shoes.
6. Hemp is also mixed with other fibers to create resistant materials that are used in various industrial components, such as cars. Companies like Audi, Volkswagen and others have already made good use of this.
7. With the advent of boho culture and minimalism, marijuana jewelry has gained considerable popularity. Hemp threads are interwoven using macrame and beads techniques to create ornate patterns.
8. Another use of the hemp plant is that it has also been used to create strong ropes. These strings are then used for various commercial and non-commercial uses. They have also been used in various DIY home decorating ideas.
9. Hemp oil and other parts of the plant have been widely used in traditional and commercial medicine. Many use hemp oil and other CBD oils as pain relievers to relieve pain.
10. Hemp seeds are a rich source of protein and, therefore, a good addition to the diet. It can be spread over Greek yogurt for an additional increase in protein, fiber and omega 3 and 6s.
11. Hemp oil and seeds contain ingredients that help improve brain health and keep Parkinson's, Alzheimer's and other neurological disorders under control.
12. Hemp has anti-inflammatory properties and therefore hemp seeds and oils can be used to calm inflammation.
13. Hemp seeds and oils help to improve the heart and keep it healthy.
14. For those suffering from rheumatoid arthritis, which is an autoimmune disease, hemp has several benefits. Hemp milk made from hemp seeds consumed regularly can relieve pain and help develop a healthy body.
15. Hemp has antioxidant properties, so hemp seeds can be eaten together with other nuts to increase metabolism and eliminate toxins.
16. Hemp can be used as fodder for livestock.
17. Hemp is used as fuel.
18. Hemp oil is used in various recipes as a finishing oil to add flavor and flavor.
19. Hemp seeds are used in various Asian cuisines, mainly in Chinese cuisine.
20. Hemp is used to extract CBD and put it to various uses.
Subscribe to receive inspiration, ideas and news in your inbox.
Not a member?
Already have an account? You can
By completing profiles, we can ensure you get the best service