Traumadol Arnica Gel-Cream - 100ml
Price With Taxes
- Brand: Chemodis
- Product Code: MM-TRAUM100
- In stock
Traumadol cream gel is a pain relieving arnica-creamgel for bumps, bruises and sport injuries. It makes black and blue marks go away and relieves the .. See More
- Traumadol cream gel is a pain relieving arnica-creamgel for bumps, bruises and sport injuries. It makes black and blue marks go away and relieves the pain, swelling and stiffness caused by physical trauma where the skin is unbroken.
- Traumadol is an analgesic gel-cream based on arnica to relieve pain, bruises, bruises and sports injuries.
- It facilitates the disappearance of bruises and relieves discomfort caused by swelling and muscle injuries.
- It accelerates the process of resorption of bruises (bumps) and relieves pain, swelling and stiffness caused by physical trauma, where blood circulation is uninterrupted.
Tube quantity: 100ml
- Apply to the affected area several times a day.
- Massage gently or use a compress.
- Only for external use on undamaged skin.
- It can also be used in ultrasound therapy.
- If symptoms do not disappear within 2 days, consult a health professional.
- Muscle strains;
- Muscle aches;
- Joint pain;
- Sore throat;
- Muscle tonic;
- Insect bites.
- Anti-inflammatory action,
- Healing and
Ingredients: 10% arnica extract in a base gel cream, water, carboner, amino methyl propanol, Na-Edta, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.
Brand: Chemodis (Alkmaar - The Netherlands)
Know more about Arnica montana!
Arnica montana L. (Asteraceae) is a species native to Europe widely used in traditional medicine to treat bruises, inflammations, muscle and rheumatic pain. The vegetal drug, constituted by the dry floral chapters, is registered in pharmacopoeias of several countries. Animal studies have confirmed the anti-inflammatory activity of plant extracts, which is mainly attributed to the presence of sesquiterpene lactones of the helenaline type. The anti-inflammatory capacity is related to the inhibition of the activation of the transcription factor NF kappa β.
Use of Arnica montana for medicinal purposes:
The use of plants for medicinal purposes is one of humanity's oldest forms of medical practice. In this context, Arnica Montana L. is a medicinal plant, belonging to the Asteraceae family, subfamily Asteroideae, it is widely used in the external treatment of skin lesions, eczema or tendon and inflammation of the joints.
Arnica gel, tea and ointment, made from the plant's flower, can be used externally to treat:
- muscle aches
- joint pain and swelling
Chemical composition of arnica:
It presents in its chemical composition, the aforementioned, sesquiterpene lactones such as helenaline in the form of esters (acetate, methacrylate, isobutyrate) and dihydro-helenaline, esters (arnicolides) and tetrahydro-helenaline. In addition to the sesquiterpene lactones, as active ingredients, alcohols, carotenoids, essential oil, phenylcarboxylic acid, flavonoids, essential oil containing thymol and derivatives such as thymolmethylether, hydroxythymolmethyleter and thymol isobutyrate, phenolic acids, polyphenols, caffeic acid and a complex formed by carotene and manganese.
Structure of helenaline
The efficiency of arnica in the treatment of wounds, namely bruises, is due to a substance called quercetin, capable of increasing the resistance of blood vessels and blood irrigation in the injured places, reducing the clot and eliminating the hematoma.
Structure of quercetin
Another substance, inulin, works as a pain reliever, relieving pain.
Insulin amino acid sequence
A 2006 study of people who underwent rhytidoplasty (plastic surgery to reduce wrinkles) showed that homeopathic arnica can significantly increase the healing of injuries. Another study, published by the PubMed platform, found that arnica is effective in treating various post-operative conditions, including swelling, bruising and pain.
How and where to use arnica?
You should never swallow orally arnica to take the pain away !! It is not recommended to take arnica, because in larger, undiluted doses it can be fatal. To obtain the benefits of arnica, it is recommended to apply the arnica gel, externally, at the site of the pain.
Arnica is used to treat:
- Trauma, acting on muscles, cell tissue, brain and blood vessels (parts of the body most prone to trauma)
- Edemas related to fractures and rheumatic pains of muscles and joints;
- Inflammatory processes of the oropharynx;
- Insect bites and stings;
- Superficial phlebitis;