Sweet Orange Essential Oil 10ml - Pranarom
Price With Taxes
- Brand: Pranarom
- Product Code: MM-OELDP
- In stock
Citrus sinensis Therapeutic indications, dosage, precautions: 1- Floor disinfection O.E. Sweet orange – 5ml O.E. Tea Tre.. See More
.. See More
Therapeutic indications, dosage, precautions:
1- Floor disinfection
- O.E. Sweet orange – 5ml
- O.E. Tea Tree – 2ml
- O.E. Super Lavender – 2ml
- O.E. Lemon – 1ml 20gts in a liter of detergent
- Precautions: Always dilute in skin applications. Risk of photosensitivity topically and orally. It can be used topically, diffusion and inhalation in pregnant women and babies from the 3rd month of life
2- Loss of appetite
- Inhale 3x a day, half an hour before a meal. You can put it in cotton and make the child smell it.
- Intake 1 drop in a teaspoon of honey 3x a day, half an hour before a meal (from 6 years of age onwards). Do not exceed 20 days of consecutive intake.
3- Other indications:
- Citrus fruits all have the power to restore inner spirit. Resurrect the inner child.
- Stimulating of joy.
- In the diffuser: air purification (synergy with eucalyptus).
- In the diffuser: good mood (synergy with bergamot).
Country of origin: Mexico
Extraction method: cold pressing of the fruit skin
Aromatic molecules: limonene
Properties: soothing, sedative, stomachic, carminative, antiseptic, digestive tonic
It proliferates in the Mediterranean and tropical regions, the fruit of Citrus sinensis is called "sweet orange" to distinguish it from the "bitter orange" (Citrus aurantium).
The birthplace of this orange tree is located between the Himalayas and southern China. It was the Portuguese who brought it around the year 1400. Since then, its cultivation has spread considerably in many countries.
Sweet orange, a small tree of the Rutaceae family, is an ancient hybrid, probably resulting from a cross between Citrus maxima and Citrus reticulata.