Since 1988, SYST’AM® is recognized in the fields of the therapeutic and the medical comfort as designer and manufacturer of an extended range of medical equipments. Due to our accumulated industrial know-how over years, our products are now available in more than 30 countries, also through our distribution establishments in USA (Syst’am US) and Germany (Syst’am Deutschland).
OUR STRONG POINTS:
- The ability of our R&D team to design and develop innovative products.
- Modern and efficient production tools that enable us to manufacture highly elaborate products.
- High quality standards.
- 1988 Founding of the company SYST’AM® (System Assistance Medical) Aug.
- 1993 The company "DP Medical" is absorbed and relocated on the site of Villeneuve-sur-Lot. This marks the creation of electronics and respiratory care division of SYST’AM®. Sept.
- 1995 The company Poly Injection System, located Rogognas is taken over by SYST’AM®. The chemicals department and the pressure sore prevention division are then operational. Jan.
- 1997 All productions are marketed under the single brand, that is registered worldwide. Mar.
- 1999 ISO9001/EN46001 Certification Sept.
- 1999 All manufacturing activities are brought in Le Lédat - Villeneuve-sur-Lot under on roof. July
- 2000 Creation of a subsidiary in Tunisia for the production of components made of textile. Oct.
- 2000 Creation of SYST’AM® Deutschland Feb.
- 2003 Creation of SYST’AM® US 2004 ISO 13485 Certification 2013 SYST'AM celebrates its 25 years
A WILL TO INNOVATE
The multiple talents gathered in our R&D department with large spectrum of competences enables us to undertake extensive researches when designing new products. Our research and development team aims to create products that:
- Are effective in terms of preventing pressure sores
- Provide optimal comfort for patients
Are easy for the medical staff to manipulate To this end, our research focuses on:
- Designing innovative forms that are adapted to body ergonomy.
- Developing increasingly effective materials based on our integrated expertise in polymer chemistry for medical applications. Our will to introduce innovations makes for us possible to offer a unique products' range
A CONSTANT REQUIREMENT SYST’AM® has set up an internal laboratory for quality controls and measurements,which allows to reach a permanent high quality standard. SYST’AM® is certified EN ISO 13485. All our products respect French and international quality standards.
This industrial know-how, unique in the polymer chemistry for medical use, is spread across a full range of materials and concepts, which are related through the moulding technology of materials developped by SYSTAM®.
SYST’AM® KNOW-HOW & MATERIALS TECHNOLOGY
As the result of advanced research into materials and chemical formulas, the SYST’AM® materials used for our medical equipments have been conceived specifically for use in the field of prevention and treatment help of pressure sores. Out of the multiple skills gathered in our R&D department, SYST’AM® has a unique industrial Know-How in polymer chemistry for medical use enabling the development of highly efficient products. This expertise is available in all a range of materials and concepts based on the moulding technology of materials developed by SYST’AM®, which grants with: - Innovative technical features, warranty of the therapeutical efficiency: moulding of multiple materials together (supports with inserts), supports with multibearing surface, elaborate ergonomic shapes… - A «skin effect», an effective barrier, which protects the products for a superior lifespan : better tearing resistance, no crumbling.
MOULDED VISCOELASTIC FOAM WITH MEMORY EFFECT
The SYST’AM® viscoelastic foam is moulded and of very high density (80 kg/m3 , medical grade) with shape memory capacity, characterised through its ability to mould the body gently but precisely, guarantee for a better distribution and reduction of pressures (P. Max) on areas at high risk of bedsore. In developing this material, the SYST’AM® R&D focused its research for a chemical formula resisting to sagging effect, in order to reach optimal pressure distribution, and stable over the time.